Have you had baby come early with a planned C-section?

havestar

Reaction score
I have three children. One was induced a month early, but the other two did not come early (one was a natural birth, the other a planned c-section). They were boys and both weighed around 7.5lbs.

I don't know why, but I keep thinking this one will come early and I'll have to do an emergency c-section. My 7w2d ultrasound dated me at 6w (but I think it's only a few days to a week off of my actual conception date). But ever since then she's been measuring big (I don't have GD). My fundal is ahead 2 weeks so I have a growth scan next week. I felt quickening way early (like 11-12 weeks) and started BH at 29 weeks.

If you've had an emergency c-section, how did it go? How much earlier than the due date were you?

Sorry cant answer but I am hoping like crazy I go into labour before my booked section at 38 +5 coz I wanna try natural...

Will be stalking...

Mw made a comment and did say that because I'm booked in she bets I will go into labour on my own... Dunno if she was serious or not

I'd love to know the answer to this. Booked in for 40+1 but hoping it happens sooner. My baby is on target to be huge so hoping hell decide he's ready a bit sooner.

im booked in for my 40th week exactly.
and i hope i do NOT go into labor before that! lol
I like the regular-calm-no anxiety just go in on scheduled date-and have the baby.
I do also though feel like my baby will arrive before that.
maybe the dr will change his mind and do it the 39th week at least! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->