Have you noticed?

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
How its always the same few of us who are always here lol :haha: ... you get a few randoms from time to time but it tends to be those who either found it by accident or the thread got moved here.

I must admit this is my favourite section :blush:

How its always the same few of us who are always here lol :haha: ... you get a few randoms from time to time but it tends to be those who either found it by accident or the thread got moved here.

I must admit this is my favourite section :blush:

I have noticed the same :thumbup:

I go through stages of loving it then hating it as sometimes it seems to be just arguements than debates :dohh:

x

News and Debates is my favourite section..it hasn't lost its appeal to me. Sometimes I'll just read threads but not respond because I am too sleep deprived to give a logical response, but I still love it.

What I do have is a love-hate relationship with the other parts of the forum. Sometimes I am very keen to talk about parenting, sometimes not. So I don't always go there.

:hi-ya:

Yeah I have. Always check-in here first

I'm too scared to post incase I offend - I'm rubbish with my words :lol: x

Aw no! Thats the last thing people should feel.

I dont think any of us have anything more than a thirst for debate and sharing and questioning opinions.

There really is minimal 'jumping on' in this area, so even if you dont get what you want to say across first time or how you mean it. You wont be jumped on for it

I LOVE the debates section its my most FAVOURITE.....i get all excited when a new topic comes up!!!!! and yes i have noticed its the same bunch but in all honesty i love that, i really feel comfortable voicing my opinions and even though people do not agree we respect each others opinions and can debate usually without it getting nasty, nobody should feel worried about posting their thoughts and feelings here......... i mean i hardly see threads getting locked in this section. I think the members that use this section arent here because they want to fight/argue but we like to debate and have the opportunity to voice how we feel, to think about how others feel on different subjects and maybe have our own opinions changed etc

There was a thread a while back in GS about who would you like to meet or have you met anyone from the forum and i said..........i would love to meet the girls that use the debate section so we could have a good debate and a coffee and a doughnut lol! x

I LOVE reading through this section but I don't always post. Usually because I tend to type as I think and end up sounding like a first class tool that makes no valid point generally...

Or I waffle about crap...

Either or really. But I do always notice the same names replying, thankfully I enjoy reading their posts :)

I like it here... I love it when a new thread comes up... I like my opinions being challenged and made to think in a different way or different stance!
I tend to read more than I post though, I'll have a say then read other peoples views.

This is my favourite section too :)

It did take me ages to post in here though as like PP's have said I was too scared to upset or offend people at first.

I find that I always learn something new reading the threads in this section and love it when someone makes me rethink my perspective on something, it makes the debates more interesting. :thumbup:

I'm a 'randomer' :)haha:) although I love reading these threads.... I think it really does keep my mind open about things when I read other peoples views on things.

I will try and join the debate, but I don't always have the time to keep up with them :(

Still - keep up the good work ladies! :thumbup: xx

I think in here you get to have a proper conversation about the subject without people getting all personal and defensive!! I always have a mooch around here. Sometimes I post if I know a bit about the subject, or have an opinion.

Completely agree!
But at least the frequent users of this section are good at debating and don;t resort to nastiness if some don;t agree.
Smelly - I think that the only thing that would make this section better is if we could all meet once a week in real life for a fabulous coffee shop debate somewhere! :coffee:

do you think we'd get on well in real life? I've always wondered that lol

sarahkka: That would be great..........i just need to win the euro millions so i can fly us all over to canada on my private jet every week!!!!!
or even have a coffee meet up once a month in a different country.....hmmmmm LOL!!

lightworker: I think we all would!!!!!!!!

Ok then ladies.. News and debates forum meet in Barbados next Thursday then?? I'm in!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->