Have you noticed?

sounds great!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^

note to self: to be in with a chance of winning euromillions i must play euromillions.

I think we would do anything but debate if we met up........i think we would all have a great laugh talking rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhh theres an idea............maybe we should have a thread in this section titled something like:

debates ladies, coffee morning, talk rubbish thread!

sarahkka: get on to the............... debates ladies, coffee morning, talk rubbish thread?

or winning the euromillions????

I think I'd be the one at the next table thinking how cool you all sounded!!

smelly - Winning the euro lotto or whatever you called it! :)
Then we can arrange the international Koffee Klatches!:)

I LOVE the debates section its my most FAVOURITE.....i get all excited when a new topic comes up!!!!! and yes i have noticed its the same bunch but in all honesty i love that, i really feel comfortable voicing my opinions and even though people do not agree we respect each others opinions and can debate usually without it getting nasty, nobody should feel worried about posting their thoughts and feelings here......... i mean i hardly see threads getting locked in this section. I think the members that use this section arent here because they want to fight/argue but we like to debate and have the opportunity to voice how we feel, to think about how others feel on different subjects and maybe have our own opinions changed etc

There was a thread a while back in GS about who would you like to meet or have you met anyone from the forum and i said..........i would love to meet the girls that use the debate section so we could have a good debate and a coffee and a doughnut lol! x

You have expressed how I feel about this section, i think its refreshing that we can discuss something without getting jumped on, and i learn so much from others ideas/opinions. I often find my ideas changing during a debate here, whereas somewhere else you feel you have to defend yourself rather than just discuss something.

In addition to that because there isn't a huge number of us here I know roughly what others opinions will be on stuff and I also know for the most part you can say how you feel without someone getting (too) offended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->