Have you put your heating on yet?

VikkiD

Reaction score
Woke up this morning and ds's thermometer read 14.6 the last two nights he's woke at 5am I am convinced its because its gone cold but DH thinks otherwise he thinks its not cold enough for the heating yet? It will be going on tonight though it yours on yet?

We actually put ours on last night as its so cold getting x

we have ours on. twice daily for a couple of hours atm. but I dnt think it'll be long before we start having it on thru the night

Yes :( need to reset night time turning on tho...

It was on for a little bit last night but woken up quite chilly again this morning so it'll probably end up going on again!

Nah not yet ! Will be holding out for a while yet :)

We never put heating on in the night anyway, it's better for sleep to sleep in a cooler environment, DS is in his flannel jammies and has his duvet on now, he pretty much spent the summer in just a nappy sleeping lol, he gets so sweaty! We are in our hoodies but I am going to try and hold off until at least October, we've just moved into quite a big house though in comparison to our last and I can certainly feel the difference!

I'm also using radiators to dry clothes..

Only at night. It's still hovering around 20 degrees Celsius in the day but it drops right down to 5 at night. Not looking forward to winter at all.

I haven't really felt cold enough yet, I was a bit cold on Friday night but it was past the point where the heating would have been worth it as it was only about an hour until we would be heading up to bed. We have never had the heating on at night.

I've used it about 3 times since last week. Literally for a few hours each evening to warm the place up then turn it off. I'm rubbish at it though and haven't mastered the timers so I just switch it off before bed and get cold going into the porch to get to the boiler cupboard to switch it on first thing. I'm dreading winter, autumn I don't mind, but snow etc isn't fun!

We've had ours on the last few days but we dry clothes on ours Aswell x

I have the fire on at night, and the heating on for 2 hours a day, both are off at night x

Noooo! Dh and i argue about when to put the heating on every year, i'm just enjoying being able to sleep without having night sweats and he wants to put the radiator on!
I like my house on the cooler side generally, i find having the heating on makes it very stuffy and oppressive.

Nope. My radiators are turned on though ready for when the heating gets turned on (its controlled centrally, not in individual apartments)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->