Have you put your heating on yet?

No not yet, our thermometer still says 19-20 during the day. Im goin to try and not put it on until at least the October holidays. :)

I've been on holiday in Turkey and the coldest day it was still 36 degrees, average of 40 everyday and highs of 44 degrees..Coming from that to landing at 1am in freezing England..Putting my heating on full was the first thing I did :haha:

I'm slowly getting used to the freezing cold again :( :haha:

My husband put it on once as he gets a lot colder than me, but the lowest the thermometer has read so far is around 17.5 degrees so we are ok for now. I would happily leave it off all winter! :haha:

We have put it on for 2 hours or so a couple of evenings. And we even lit the fire last weekend!

We have had to put it on in the mornings for an hour its bitterly cold in the morning evenings seem to doing ok so far!

Yeh.
So how the hell I'm going to cope in Winter I don't know!

I keep feeling cold (or feeling like I'm supposed to feel cold given how wet and dreary it has been outside :haha:) and putting on the heating, then after twenty minutes feeling way too hot and turning it back off!

Ours is on 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening. X

Ours is via a thermostat, which set at 19c during the day and 17c over night. It has come on a few times over the past couple of days.

not yet, although oh put it on a couple weekends ago when our daughter had a cold as she couldnt get warm. hopefully not have it one for a few more weeks at least ideally oct 31st is our "date" but we are moving in the next few weeks so I can fire up the woodburning stove in the new house which im a bit ridiculously excited for lol

I put mine on for a couple of hours one evening the other day, only to discover it's not working :lol: so no, not heating on here yet but it has warmed up again since then - thankfully!

yep, its getting pretty cold in the mornings:(

Not until November at the earliest. We are on oil heating and it is also used for the hot water so we have to be careful about when and how much we use it! It cost us £1200 to fill our tank up three weeks ago and we usually do it every 6-9 months so its damn expensive and a luxury we can go without as we have warm socks/jumpers and winter duvets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->