Have you stopped buying?!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Because I haven't :blush:

Last example - Our hot water runs out quite quick which pisses me off because I miss my baths. Caitlins been soaking in the sink because I hate it when I cant let her have a soak in the bath because it hardly reaches her bum so when we start to wash her poor thing is cold unless we're dripping water over her so I decided to buy a baby bath to go in the bath and thought I want a little extra support in there like a sponge support as that would fit in so I look in Boots £15 for baby bath then about £10 for a sponge support.

Sooooooo I saw this baby spa bath which looks ace with a support that fits in with bath too :blush: for £40 so I thought F it :rofl: & bought her it ACE lol ... its one of those things that will be used with #2 so not a waste and I'd sell it afterwards quite easy I'm sure (thats how I justified it). My OH said she will be a spoilt brat :rofl: & getting her things liek spas I will one day be the curse of some poor bloke being nagged to give her massages and pamper her etc like I do to him :rofl:

https://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/Littlewoods/um907v71m?fmt=jpeg&qlt=90&size=245,410&color=255,255,255

omg i want to bath in that, looks so lovely

Haha Wobbles that looks fab.

I havent stopped either :blush:

Chris tells me I spoil her, infact the whole family and friends tell me I spoil her, and some even say too much. Too much? Never :dohh:

No seriously though... Its like im obsessed. I guess its just because shes my little girl and I want her to have everything!! Pretty much literally. I cant even go to town to pay bills with out coming back with at least something for Olivia.

Such as yesterday in Fenwicks. I bought Olivia some more designer clothes £80 on 2 t-shirts and a jumper... and then I went and spent almost another £60 in Next.

:wacko:

that bath is sooo good! lol i want 1! ive already baught too much though and my LO isnt even here yet x

Thing is once you have children ...... truth?? YOU NEVER STOP BUYING!! lol

If its not new clothes every 3mths, tis shoes, and girls its hair things then when they get to school its worse apparently ....

oh i can vouch for what there like up to the age of nrly 2 ... my mum told me about the rest, she says she still paying off her overdraft lol and im nrly 23 :)

xxx

Chloe costs me £200 a month in clothes now and she is 8 and Amelia about £100-150 so I guess it gets worse. Chloes school coat was £140 eeekkk!!!!!

But I work full time to pay for it and it isnt a lot really when you work it out so I dont care. Oh and that is not counting,hair stuff,school luches,brownies and other clubs and a swim party yesterday for Chloe's B-Day was over £200. Thats why i get my clothes from eBay lol worth it tho
B.x

Love that bath btw what age does it go to?

Prob about a year defo think it will for her shes not a big baby :D

rules melie out she is 2 stone now lol

I guess it depends on how much space you think they need .. just checked actually most baths like this for baby (if not all) state from baby to toddler :D

Very simular if not the same but diff colour/design;
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Summer-Infant-Deluxe-Bath-Centre/dp/B0009UBSEI/ref=pd_sbs_by_img_1

This sounds really awful but i havent hardly bought anything for callum, dont think you go as mad with no 2. Loadsa my friends have little boys and my nephew is only 10mths so got loads of them.

Gonna cost a fortune tho when he gets bigger. better start saving now.

I haven't really bought much for Noah, bought quite a lot before he was born but also got gifts and things from friends so its just like we've not really had to buy much over the last few months!

I did buy him some vests yesterday cos he has no 6-9 and his 3-6 are getting a little small! I bought him an Iggle Piggle - Thats it really!!

xx

Gosh I will never stop buying as long as I have an excuse to buy! - I think I have a problem! lol https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/needhelp.gif and Next are no help, they deliver to our BFPO out here...so of course, I HAVE to buy from them!

I would really like to get rid of a lot of stuff, like my Doppler, Maternity clothes, baby clothes etc...but being in Germany has made it difficult and I'm not binning it, would happily give it away, but I refuse to bin it all!

I'd buy your doppler - The one I got (same) Im pretty sure I ran in with bad luck. It works but I am sure its a bit dodgy. Very static like lots of interference (sp) above the HB sound? Unless thats familular.

Do they not have eBay over there Rach?

I'd buy your doppler - The one I got (same) Im pretty sure I ran in with bad luck. It works but I am sure its a bit dodgy. Very static like lots of interference (sp) above the HB sound? Unless thats familular.

Do they not have eBay over there Rach?

No, I never had any probs with all the interference - You do get some strange noises now and then, like when say my mobile phone is near and going off, but on the whole its been really good.
Yeah there is e-bay over here, www.ebay.de or something like that, but I don't speak much German! - Not to the level I would need to describe stuff anyway! -Also I think the English ebay must be up there or you wouldn't get so many foreign sellers, you even get a fair few German traders so I don't know if e-bay has quite taken off out here the same way.
Besides, Im not sure I want to go to the trouble of e-bay, against you've paid the fees and Paypal have had a cut, is it really worth it for a few pennies? - I'd rather give what I have to someone who would appreciate it and love me forever! (wink) ha ha

Use a translation program - free on Google? lol

I'd do it for you if you brought it to UK when your next over and even posted it - that would cost about £10 to me from here in a big box. Sometimes pennies are better than 0? Sounds like a complicated way though :rofl: But I'd help if I could in any way!

I knew my doppler was dodgy! ARGH! Works and figured it will have some buzzing (best way I can put it) but it seems OTT.

Not sure when #2 is but when your in the UK again(prob cheaper postage). I'd happily buy from you (love you anyway lol for all the help you've given me for over a year ) I love the doppler in general Im just jinxed HA!

Oh my gosh, I've never seen such a cute bath for a little one! Maybe I should move to UK :)

Use a translation program - free on Google? lol

Pah I have no idea how to do the translation wotsimebobbi and I don't know if I can be ar$ed!
Not sure when #2 is but when your in the UK again I'd happily buy (love you anyway lol for all the help you've given me for over a year ) from you (prob cheaper postage). I love the doppler in general Im just jinxed HA!
You can have it you daft moo! -Just let me know when you need it! - It's cheap enough to post it from here, I can use British Forces Royal Mail, it's cheaper than Deutch Post. The Army have some advantages!

Defo need it at some point just undecided how soon ... :winkwink: Haha Kept a lot of my MAT stuff out put it that way! Just I bought too much :blush: or stuff I never got use of or I never looked at sizes right like small legs bigger waist etc :rofl:

OH says we could cope with another right now "you know" Im having a heart attack :rofl: then he said "no you right we shouldn't have one now happy with one" then I clicked on he was tricking me as I usually go against what hes saying lol If you see what I mean :fool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->