Haven holidays

Rose_red

Reaction score
We're all going away next weekend (me,OH, baby & stepson) to haven staying in a caravan. I was just wondering what is going to happen with the baby. One of us is going to have to go back early to caravan to put baby to bed & I can just see it being me everynight.

Was just wondering what other people have done on holiday? Do you let LO stay up later or what? I want all of us to enjoy the break.

When we go away we let LO stay up though he's usually in his pushchair and falls asleep anyway so he doesn't stay up much later than his usual bedtime if we give him a bottle x

I let mine stay up, I take the buggy in case she fell asleep.

But more often than not she stayed awake till we went back to the caravan which was about 10pm.

V xxx

Let them stay up :) When they were pushchair age I'd let them go to sleep in there (kept a double for that reason), once they outgrew that, they would more often than not stay awake later anyway as there's lots going on for them to enjoy :)

We're off to a festival next weekend and we intend to let the kids stay up as long as they like.

Let them stay up and take buggy out. Weve just returned from a week at haven, my LO is 3 now so we made sure he had a nap late afternoon and then took buggy out incase he got really tired. At the haven we have just returned from there was loads of people who were out with their babies until late

I got back from Haven yesterday and we just let her stay up and took the pram incase she was tired. Didn't really stay out too late though.

Thx ladies, I was thinking of doing that but didn't want to be frowned upon or something!!

Thx ladies, I was thinking of doing that but didn't want to be frowned upon or something!!

Dot worry about being frowned upon Hun! Your going on a well deserved holiday ALL of you so all of you enjoy it we went to Cornwall last month we just took the pram and she slept in that we didn't stay out to late anyway as me and oh are boring old farts for 21 year olds lolplus the entertainment weren't much good :(.

Stay out enjoy yourselves:thumbup:.... I bet you near enough all the other mums and babies will be doing the same thing there :flower:

Xxx

I wouldn't worry about being frowned upon either :) I was bought up going on haven holidays as we owned a static on one and we went loads of times a year and we would stay up though we usually went into great yarmouth and the arcades and things at night when everything was all lit up rather than the on-site club and there was always other mums with babies and young children x

Thx! I was brought up on haven holidays too, great aren't they! lol

They are I loved them haha I met a girl on one when we were literally 1 and we're still in touch now we were just talking other day about the tiger club and all the songs. I don't know if they're still the same but we're such losers we can still remember most of them :haha: 'we are the tiger club kids' :rofl:

We all stay out or all come back!

LO stays up with us but if hes mega grumpy we all go back to the caravan x

we dont have a strict bedtime with the kids so they adapt very well & easily. we keep them up :)

only thing i dislike is when its abroad and the LO is sleeping in a buggy in a smokey & very loud bar when its midnight. :(

We are off to Spain on Tuesday and plan to keep lo out with us in evening. Hotel is very family friendly with loads of kids about of all ages all night...

We are off to Spain on Tuesday and plan to keep lo out with us in evening. Hotel is very family friendly with loads of kids about of all ages all night...

We're going to somewhere like that (only not in Spain) and they have evening entertainment for the children and adults and in all the videos I've seen of the hotel (there's loads on youtube) there's quite a lot of children joining in with it. They'll never really be staying up totally late though as I'm going with my parents and when they go back to the room they can take LO's with them and then I can have a little chill out time with the beach parties and foam parties with my sister :haha: but both of mine fall asleep in their pushchairs once their tired so I'm not too worried about keeping them out with me :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->