Haven't been on because Elliot was ill

K

keelykat

Hi, I usually lurk on here most days but Elliot's been ill so I haven't had much chance to log on. He had gastroenteritis :( It started with projectile vominting, and he wouldn't keep anything down ie milk or food. So we took him to the emergency doctors, to get him checked over. They gave us some powder stuff to put into water to keep him hydrated. After a day of the sickness, it turned into the runs (really messy, had to shower him down quite a few times as it was quickest way to get him clean again). We had to feed him little and often, and he really wasn't a happy baby at all.

We reckon he caught it off my friends girl, who became ill a day before he did. She got really dehydrated and ended up on a drip in A+E though, so not good at all.

It's taken a week for him to get relatively back to normal. So we had a lovely easter!!

I'm so glad he's smiling and eating again, it's so worrying seeing a baby ill.

Hope everyone else is ok?

keely.

aww poor bub , max got that too and it was awful so i feel for ya . glad hes doing ok

thanks. xx

it's amazing how much weight he lost in a few days! scary.

awww what a shame, glad he's feeling better now - i hate seeing my babies ill

oh no! poor Elliot. Glad he's feeling better and that you have less poo to deal with now :hugs:

Aww poor little man, glad he's starting to feel better. xx

Awww poor baby!! Glad to hear his getting better!

Look's like my husband has got it now! He's been up all night throwing up :(

gosh yeh, its horrible. I remember Oscar getting it, I was worried sick.
Then after 2 weeks he started again and I was on the phone to the doc. They said not to worry as long as he was just sicky and not diarrheoa again, and as long as it was less each time. Scared the shoite outta me though, i thought it was back.
Its horrible when they are that ill. I'm glad he is on the mend :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->