Haven't felt baby in a couple days?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Wasn't feeling regular movements exactly but they were getting more frequent, felt a large movement the other day that was like he was rolling over...but no movement in a few days now..should I be worried?

At 17wks perhaps not so much as baby still has loads of room to move and they recommend monitoring from about 26/28 was over here. But if you're worried, and I probably would be, go get checked out. Follow your instincts Hun :) best to be checked and put your mind at rest! Even with twins they told me not to monitor until about 23-26wks. I can't remember when my first episode of RFM was but it was before 28wks and they didn't class it as the first. Xx

Not at 17 weeks, you may have had an increase in waters or baby may have even moved to a different position xx I had days like that from 14 to 19 weeks where I would feel nothing for a day xxx :hugs:

thank you, I guess I'm not feeling overly nervous, I know baby is still tiny and I do have an anterior placenta yet again (thank you tilted uterus) but I got used to feeling baby...I think I'm missing it more than worrying, heh.

That's completely understandable. xxxxx they will be back really soon xx

My bub's movements were very on and off around that time. Now I'm feeling him moving around so much every day. I think you're all good.

I had 4 days like this but yesterday baby was having a disco in my belly! I also have an anterior placenta and didnt feel anything until 17 weeks x

I haven't felt much movement over the last three days either....but I'm nearly 21 weeks....do you think that's ok? X

I didn't feel any proper movements till about 22 weeks, At my 20 week scan she told me I might not feel anything till 24 weeks as my placenta was in front.

So it still quite early to feel any full on movements not saying it's impossible also to take into consideration your placenta might be blocking the baby so you don't feel as much as some other people would but if you are worried then call your midwife :)

Hi ive just had 2 days of hardly feeling anything and was worried but then yesterday had more movement than ever, from what ive read it's normal, I have an anterior placenta too x

She's being pretty active now! Typical!

around almost that exact time I also got worried, really worried because i had been feeling him before and then I stopped feeling him! but about a week later he was moving all over the place again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->