Haven't had morning sickness for a while?

shannonleigh

Reaction score
I was never sick but felt like it, it started around 6 weeks until about 7.5, i'm worrying myself now thinking it's a MMC. Had a scan Friday showing a heartbeat but it stopped just after that scan. Has anyone else's just stopped? :(

Wish my would stop. I'm so ill. Cannot get off the sofa.
Try not to worry everybody is different.
Sometimes symptoms come and go. So it could start again.

Good luck n a H&H 9 months to you. X

My nausea stopped for a while and then came back worse than ever! x

I was feeling very ill about 5 days ago. I feel a little less sick each day. I feel hungry today and don't feel sick at all I'm trying no worry about it. I had an ultrasound yesterday and saw a heartbeat. Praying the baby is still healthy.

Try not worry hun, I believe that once the heart has started beating the risk of miscarriage drops to 1% x

I had a day of no nausea day before yesterday. I was thinking how nice it was. Then all day yesterday I felt sick and dry heaved. Don't knock the good days!!zz

I was SUPER sick 5 weeks til ... IDK 7 weeks or something, then i felt great one day.. and then I got nausea and food aversions again, and now it seems to be getting better ever day. And my boobs and nipples are not hurting as bad. I also had an ultrasound at 7w5d and everything looks great, thats when my MS started fading and boobs started to ease up, so I know exactly how you feel! Also I have had off and on spotting since 5 weeks. I am not worrying myself to death but its hard not to worry a little bit! I think its totally normal, everything is okay and we should just be glad and greatful we feel pretty good :) I try to focus on the symptoms that I do have [vivid dreams, cravings, stuffy nose, aversion to chicken and sex ( :( ) some tenderness in boobs] and that seems to help

Glad some people are experiencing the same thing I don't feel so alone now, my morning sickness has been replaced with heartburn and wanting to eat even when I'm not hungry, Hopefully everything's progressing well and turns out okay, wish the same for you ladies. thank you x

Well I thought my ms was fine but I bright in the new year puking all night lol good luck Shannon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->