Having a bad day :(

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Does anyone else have really bad pregnant days?

Today is one of the few occasions in my pregnancy where ive just struggled to cope with being pregnant.

Im having really really horrible acid reflux, cant lay down for more then 5 minutes without feeling sick. My throat hurts from it and im soooo tired as i cant sleep at all :cry:

I just want to sleep but cant until about 5am when i finally settle properly and even then its only for a few hours.

Found out today im anaemic which will explain why ive been light headed and dizzy and cant concentrate very. Only got results from my 28 week blood tests two days ago so have been anaemic for 6 weeks and not known it!!!! Had to do more blood tests as these were so long ago and shockingly im even worse now! I rang up 3 or 4 times for those results :(

So im tired, dizzy and im pretty sure nesting as any mess is bugging me so im trying to tidy up and getting upset cos i cant. I actually cried today because i couldnt finish the front room (im usually very messy)

God this is a essay. Sorry :(

oh AND!!! lol im having major backache, its hot and we have one of OH's friends staying as his parents kicked him out and hes no bother really but its just to much!!!

My OH isnt the most helpfull man in the world bless him. He isnt very attentive really and doesnt do much about the house so that doesnt help

I actually felt depressed earlier like i couldn't feel better which isn't like me at all :(

Aww sweetie I hAve the acid reflux too and it's awful spend 30 mind in the mornng boking tmi til the bile rises it's horrid. All I keep thinking is that it has to be worth it. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"