Having a bad day...

ali...cat

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just really want to post this to have a moan and see if anyone else thinks I'm still in with a chance. Had mmc in Nov with complications - op in dec to remove rest of pregnancy (miss it so much and have struggled so much in the 2ww). Last night had a dream that a got a BFP this morning (10 DPO today) - but got slight temp drop (98.20 to 97.90 - though still above cover line) followed by BFN. felt so gutted. Then at lunch time started feeling really sick and bbs have been hurting like crazy - they still are and I feel rubbish. Last month I had symptoms galore and a BFN (with AF arriving 3 days late - or maybe I just have a new cycle length?) - So I don't feel like I can rely on them. Also last time I only got my BFP on 12 DPO. Am I still in with a chance or does a temp dop mean BFN??? Everyone around me is pregnant and I am struggling so much. Just want my BFP? xxx

10DPO is still very early... I definitely still think you have a chance.. I know quite a few who get BFN's @ 12-13DPO and end up being pregnant- so YES it's possible. I also do not at all believe in symptom spotting - our minds can play tricks on us and lots of times it's just hormones from AF... so try to avoid that~ easier said than done! I hope you get that BFP!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->