Having a hard time relaxing about not trying not preventing!

sixbillion

Mumma to Brody & NTNP?
Reaction score
Hello, I am thinking of starting to actively try, but I am not sure... We have been not trying not preventing for about 6 months. I am thinking of starting opks, and maybe charting but i'm not sure. I want to take a relaxed approach and just let it happen but at the same time, I want to make sure i am ovulating....

thoughts?

inn maybe you could do opk and see how you feel about that, then if you want to you can still do ntnp's or you can start charting and stuff. Opk is where i would substand see what happens. Hope this helps.

I agree. Test to see if your ovulating and put your mind at rest.

I am not as relaxed as I'd like with this ntnp, I would really like to know how these people don't get obsessed!

I have been off the pill since the beginning of August and have just started my first proper cycles and if I am not pregnant within 6 months from now just ntnp then I will get some ov sticks. I don't want to pin point ov so we can time bd but I just want to know I'm ovulating.

x

It's difficult not to get completely obsessed, I was thinking about coming over to NTNP, but I'm too uptight about it, haha. I think charting your BBT would be a good idea, to know when you are ovulating each month, but if you really want to try, why not start TTC? :) (you wont be alone or feel guilty for not relaxing then, it's crazy in that forum)

Yeah, I'm in the two week wait point now, I think next cycle is time to take charge and really TTC!

It is hard to stay relaxed about it, after all we all want our BFPs! :D

I'm not temping, but I have been using OPKs to check if I am ovulating after being on the pill for so long. After this cycle I have 2 left before the end of the year so I really hope to conceive by then. They do say that the best way is not to worry too much about BDing at the right time, and just BD every 2-3 days - but knowing that you are in fact ovulating is helpful.

If you want to make sure you are ovulating, temping is the best way - maybe just do it for 1 cycle and see what happens?

ETA - sorry, missed your last post. Good luck with TTC next cycle!

this is my 2nd try here in ntnp and this time im not useing anything,opk's,temps,nothing.im not even sure what cd im on lol.

My husband and I tried the ntnp method as we just recently got married, not thinking I'd have a chance being 43, two weeks later, pregnant. Crazy. I did miscarry. Still using the ntnp method a little longer, but figured at my age, if it's not meant to be, oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->