Having a horrendous time.. Can't cope.

poosmum

Reaction score
LMP - 14/10/13
BFP - 13/11/13

Went to hospital on the 17th Nov. with pains - did scan, empty sac.
Went back to hospital on the 21st Nov. for another scan, diagnoses blighted ovum but told to come back in 2 weeks.
4th December saw a yolk sac, no fetal pole, told not to get my hopes up.
Back today 18th December saw teeny tiny heartbeat, too faint to record, too small to measure (they were 'pleased' to see progress but not optimistic).

I am meant to be 9w 3d today.... sac showing 6w.

(I failed to mention i had a private scan on the 14th Dec showing that i WAS expecting identical twins. Twin 1 has gone)

My head is mashed. I don't know what to think. I have been spotting for 2 1/2 - 3 weeks.

I just want this to be over now, i am anxious ALL the time... I really am struggling with the 'not knowing'........

I am dealing with this alone as the baby father disappeared as soon as he found out.

I'm so sorry you're going through this!! Don't have any advice, but try to hang in there! Your little one could definitely use positive vibes, so try to use that as a reason to stay positive! I'm really hoping all works out for you! Will be thinking of you both.

LMP - 14/10/13
BFP - 13/11/13

Went to hospital on the 17th Nov. with pains - did scan, empty sac.
Went back to hospital on the 21st Nov. for another scan, diagnoses blighted ovum but told to come back in 2 weeks.
4th December saw a yolk sac, no fetal pole, told not to get my hopes up.
Back today 18th December saw teeny tiny heartbeat, too faint to record, too small to measure (they were 'pleased' to see progress but not optimistic).

I am meant to be 9w 3d today.... sac showing 6w.

My head is mashed. I don't know what to think. I have been spotting on and off for 2 1/2 weeks.

I just want this to be over now, i am anxious ALL the time... I really am struggling with the 'not knowing'........

I am dealing with this alone as the baby father disappeared as soon as he found out.

First hugs :hugs: I'm so sorry you are going through this and that your partner bailed on you that is really awful of him. Secondly although the success stories are few it seems when you read about these type of stories I am impressed that your little nugget has fought so hard! It seems to have defied the odds up to this point so there's always hope. Hang in there and take it day by day if you can. There may be some ladies who chime in with some similar experiences that will make you feel better too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->