Having a lazy day.

kintenda

Reaction score
Hi girls :)
Well, today I've decided I'm taking it easy. Wrenched my shoulder/back a few wks ago and it's reeeeeally bloody sore again. Wish that I had my new lovely sofa (coming in a few wks!!) to chill on!
I'm currently lounging with my feet up, reading 'Conception, Pregnancy and Birth' by Miriam Stoppard (it's my guilty pleasure) with a cup of hot milky coffee as a treat. Might do some more cross stitching later. What's everyone else up to? x

P.S. Only got two more chicks left on my ticker, haha!

I know that author. My sister had 'mädchen mädchen' (girls) by her , and I read it under the duvet at nights too :p (when I was ten :p)didnt know she was british though lol.

i am stuck at work. i really wish i was having a duvet day at home though. I do not like fridays at work :( xx

Morri - it's a good book, am enjoying it :) Had it for ages but haven't read it for a bit.

Lovehearts - you aren't the only one who hates Fridays! Just think, weekend is nearly here :) The day is halfway thru!

I don't have any uni at fridays by the way :D

I'm stuck at work too, and I'm tired cos OH changed the time on my alarm clock and I got up late and had to rush around :(

i know, people think im crazy when i say i hate fridays lol. Its just that there is only 2/3 of us in the office as a lot of people are part time and it gets so boring sometimes! It just drags. at least i finish at 4 oclock today and i have you lot to keep me sane :)

Day's nearly done now for you stuck at work :) Bless you Bambi, pain in the ass init when you wake up late!!

Well gals enjoy your day off for me and the weekend! I'm stuck working today and ALL weekend! :cry:

Ahhh but just think, when you're off kicking back with a cup of coffee and dodgy daytime/evening TV we'll all be at work!

lol okay yes I do have monday off! But DH has the weekend off, boo!!

Well its alright for some! I have been slaving at work all day :cry: but now I am home and I have 4 days off work in which I plan to pamper myself religiously. Shave my legs, moisturise, do my nails, baby time on discovery home and health (seriously I am addicted)

Tomorrow shall be a pajama day me thinks!

Well its alright for some! I have been slaving at work all day :cry: but now I am home and I have 4 days off work in which I plan to pamper myself religiously. Shave my legs, moisturise, do my nails, baby time on discovery home and health (seriously I am addicted)

Tomorrow shall be a pajama day me thinks!

I'm addicted too :shock:

I loooove Fridays, always spend the day chilling at my OH's, he goes to work at 6 and then I have a lazy evening in :D beaut. I'm working tomorrow night, Sunday night & Monday night though :growlmad: tomorrow's gonna be good though cos my little cousin who's 5 is coming over, love him to bits :D

What's everyone else up to this weekend? xx

I'm off to buy starter leads for OH's car. Joyous day :)

No work for me today, I'm in gingerbread man pjs and OH's big snuggly jumper :D He's at work and the weather's so bad I'm stranded at his house because my mum refuses to go out in it XD Ah well.
Loving my pj day :D and kinda wishing I had Discovery Home and Health XD xx

Haha I'm sat in my PJ's starving of hunger, my OH has eaten all the bread and drank all the milk so we have no breakfast! :hissy:

I know I should go get some bits but I'm too lazy to leave the house... :blush: plus its all windy and cold.

Can I really have supernoodles for breakfast and call it breakfast still.. :haha:

YES!! I envy your noodleness, I had toast and jam. How boring :p

Ok I caved and had the supernoodles :haha:

Me thinks I shall go have a nice bath.. but I had a bath last night.. Hrmmmm choices choices....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->