having a weird unpredictable cycle, anyone want to join me?

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hey ladies, currently on cd6 and not sure what to expect this cycle! I normally have a regular period, between 30-35 days. Oing around cd20. However last cycle I was getting ready to o then suddenly af showed early on cd22! So last cycle was anovulatory! Af bleeding has been light to medium whereas normally it's heavy flow to start off with, very strange :/ and it's showing no signs of slowing down. Last time I had a anov cycle was over 3 years ago and the bleeding that followed was light like now and lasted 16 days! Then I finally od on cd33 and got pregnant with dd2 that time! So not sure what to expect, will af last 16 days again? Will I not o until very late again?

Is there anyone else having a wacky cycle that wants to wait it out with me? I did use opks last cycle but I won't be doing this time as I think it was the stress from that that knocked my cycle off balance. I should also point out that I had a d&c for a pregnancy that ended at 8 weeks at the end of august and I had a chemical about 4 weeks ago (I think) had very faint lines on hpt but they disappeared and af showed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->