Having first night away from my baby daughter

Heavenx

Reaction score
My husband has booked us a night away in the Cotswolds as he misses 'us'. We are going this Sunday just for the 1 night and leaving our almost 7week old baby with his parents.
It will be my first night away from her and I feel so anxious about it,, I'll miss her so much but am trying not to express this as I know how much my hubby is looking forward to us spending time alone together, i think he's found the adjustment to parenthood harder than me and he needs this mini break.

Don't relly know why I'm posting this, just want to get it off my chest I suppose.

:hug:
I'd be the same. Try to enjoy it though!
BTW, our daighters were born on the same day! :wohoo:

aw, you will be fine! :hug: Alexa is nearly 6 months and I have not been a night away from her yet... I know it will be tough whenever I do.

Oh I am dreading the day my OH comes up with something like this and I'm sure it will happen soon!
It takes me to leave Daisy for an hour so i cant imagine leaving her overnight but OH keeps saying that we should "get away" soon.
I'm like you, feel awful about it but don't want to express how I'm really feeling.

I'm sure you will be fine, and once we have done it once there will be no stopping us! Easy said I know!

Have fun and let us know how it went! xxx

I'm going out this weekend and will be spending a night away from Lola :help:
DREADING IT!

I was the same when i first left max and it was only for 5 hrs :( i was edgy and worried but I got through it and it was great to spend time with hubby again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->