Having implant removed.

MagicBracken

Reaction score
I am off to the docs in the next fortnight to have my implant removed. I am so looking forward to being able to chart my cycles etc and try. Anyone know how long it takes for cycles to calm down after having implant removed!

Hey!

I just got mine removed 21st January. Supposed to have my next AF 18th February so waiting to see! I definetly think I've ovulated this month as I had a shed load of EWCM (tmi!) and TTC in March so will see what happens.

I think it is different for everyone. I had uber regular periods before implant and irregular during so it's a big waiting game.

Good luck with removal!!!

xx

mine was removed and had period within a week, was pregnant the next month! Good luck

thanks guys. I am hoping i am as lucky as you!!

i know its an odd question but can ayone tell me how they take it out. im quite nervous about it!!

Hiya i had mine removed a year ago but i went straight on to the pill so i dont know how it affecxted my cycles. I came off the pill a few months later and they went straight back to 28days.

When i had mine out it was fairly deep, they just numbed the area and put a tiny little slit in my skin and basically poked the end out of the whole and pulled it out. It didnt hurt at all it was just the thought of it that made me feel funny! Just like having it put in. I have a tiny and i mean TINY scar from when i had the implant in and out - you can hardly see them.

Good luck :hugs: xx

Don't be nervous and don't google it!

What will be will be and you have to get it out. I'm not going to lie to you mine was troubled getting it out but then lovehearts was perfect it's all just the luck of the draw. I think I was an anomaly so don't worry. My doctor was very surprised that mine was hard to get out as she had done hundreds before and all were easy.

Just buy some nice chocolate for afterwards as regardless you will have an achy arm and hopefully lots of tlc from oh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->