having problems

lisa2007uk

Reaction score
well to start off im lisa and im 20 years old i have been with my partner(27) for 2 years 5 months and we have been ttc for 2 years 3 months and not a chuffing thing has happned everyone else is getting pregnant around me my fellas sister was with her fella for a month and she got pregnant (due next month) and is wanting me to go with her when she has the baby which in my heart i dont want to cause it will upset me... i really dont no what to do ...

i no i should go to the doctors but im scared of what will happen (if he says a baby is a no chance)......

me and my fella was supose to be taking his other 2 niece and nefew into our care but social services have told us its a no and there going up for odoption and this has only made me want kids more.....

i dont no what to do the future is looking very bleak ..........

i no im not alone there are alot of people out there ttc .....

i just need someone to talk to cause at the moment it is really getting to me.

every month my period comes and im so dissapointed. ive not even had a scare (of beeing pregnant) and ive never mc

what is the next step for can anyone sugest anything any info would be greatful....

thanks for read lisa xx

Hi Lisa

Welcome to BabyandBump :hi:

> Your fellas sister - Its best to be honest if they know you are trying or not you could explain & say thanks I would love to be there & its lovely you would like me involved but I hope your not offended if I say no, I would like the first time I am in a labour ward to be me. One of the girls here who is my friend asked me would I like to attend her scan a few months back which was lovely & hun I said the same thing as I've just suggested.

I don't know what they circumstances are with your neice & nephew so cannot comment much but often if the mother agrees to adoption & this is her choice that is what will happen rather than going to close family. Seems an awful shame though :(

Lisa for years I thought I was infertile I have used protection with my exs but as I have been only in a handful of longterm relationships we often thought "go with the flow" both my exs had a child from a previous relationship I was with one partner 3 years, another 2 and my ex about 2 years as well & was convinced there was a problem although not actively trying had a heathly sex life but I wasn't ready to look into it tbh. My OH now I told him the truth & was stumped that 4 months later I had an ectopic pregnancy we were not trying either - Came to light that my problem may not be as serious as I thought & then started actually trying sadly I had some heartache in my search on TTC & experienced a few chemical pregnancies but after a long painful journey I seem to be ok & carrying a healthy pregnancy. When I add that up its been a long wait from my first 3 year relationship & now 27.

You have a couple of options before going to see a GP - Go with what you are comfortable with.

> OPKs - Its like a pregnancy test only it detects ovulation
> Charting - Charting can pin point if you are ovulating every month
> Home fertility testing

x x

Lisa, i'm sorry to hear that you're going through this.

I can sympathise with you in that when you're TTC its REALLY hard to see pregnant women, or hear about pregnancies, and its virtually impossible to be happy for them.

Give yourself some 'you' time, and take Wobbles suggestion about what to say to your friend...you don't have to go to the hospital - there is no way that I could do that - it would honestly be torture, so don't put yourself through that. If she is a real friend, she will understand.

I know that its really scary at the thought of getting tests done (just done that) but honestly, it is better that you find out sooner rather than later if there is something wrong. Its only natural to expect the worst, but look at all the technologly and meds out in the world today - clomid, GIFT, ZIFT, IVF, the list does go on. If there is a problem, the chances of it being one that can still enable you to get pregnant with assistance is really high!

Feel free to PM me ANYTIME for a chat or vent or anything. I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

hi lisa sorry to hear you are having problems it can be hard ttc. i agree with wobbles before going to see the doc try the 3 things she stated i used opks ovulation predictor kits these can be very expensive but i bought mine off ebay they were 10 for £3 something and i caught both times as when i caught first time i miscarried then i used them a month later after and caught again and due to give birth in 6 days if you want info on the opks let me know good luck i hope it happens soon for you :hugs:

Spunky xxx

thnaks for all typing back ive just ordered my OVULATION PREDICTION TEST

i will wait till i receive them and try them thanks alot everyone :)

Hi I'm Marie. I'm married with one child. I have had an ectopic pregnancy. Me and my husband have been ttc for three years. I dont have regular cycles and I also have a tilted cervix that makes it hard . Just looking for help, thanks!

i was reading about the OPk's but they dont guarantee that you have ovulated and released an egg, only let you know if you have LH in your system, but doesnt mean you have ovulated! too confusing for me.

Go to your doctors and he will give you a blood test to see all is ok

:hi: Welcome Lisa,

I think that you will find BnB a great place for advice and support. Best of luck for your BFP:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->