Having that "I am Pregnant" feeling ....

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
So I keep having that "I am pregnant" feeling but all weekend I kept getting BFN :cry:

PCOS makes my cycles extremely wacky, so not sure if I am even late yet. today marks CD 32. Ugh. Not even sure wen I ovulated (No OPK or Temps).

Anyone feeling like this? :cry::shrug:

A few times I have felt like "this was the one", but unfortunately, so far it hasn't been. I have gotten 4 BFNs this time around but I have been feeling pretty awful lately so I am going in to the doctor's soon. My mother, when she was pregnant with me, also had a few BFN's and so I'm hoping that I'm following in her footsteps!

I have been feeling that way this cycle, but I am only 8 dpo today. I think the more positive I think and feel, the more good vibes I am sending my body for a sticky bean! I am really hoping this is the cycle, but we will see.

I don't have PCOS, but my cycles are wacky, too. I am on CD 40 now. You may have just ovulated later than you thought. As long as AF hasn't shown up, you still have a chance! Good luck to you!

the cycle i fell pregnant, i swore i WASNT pregnant. 8 dpo proved me wrong with all tests being positive. the cycles prior to that one i could have bet all sorts of things i was pregnant based on how i was feeling. it did confuse me though as i always hear about women just "knowing" they are and i didnt know i was at all when i was pregnant even though my symptoms were completely different than my normal clockwork ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->