having to eat almost every 2 hours?

amz0109

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am 9 weeks today and am finding myself starting to feel sick and dizzy if I don’t eat every 2 hours! I was expecting this at some stage but not so early on, when my little baby is only the size of a raspberry! hahaha
has any one else had this problem? or is it a mind over matter thing I wonder?

I have been a tad dizzy too but I have very low BP. You may want to ask your OB about this. :hugs:

If I start getting hungry I get sick. I am not eating that often but maybe you just need it. I dont think there is anything wrong but if your gut is telling you there is maybe call the dr?

thanks ladies, i think i will mention it at my scan in a few weeks. if it gets to bad i might go to the doctar they have here at work. :o)

I've had that ever since about 5.5 weeks. I mentioned it at my first appointment last week and was told that it was normal and not something to worry about. Of course, if it is really affecting your quality of life then that is a reason to ask someone yourself in case you get a different answer.

I was advised to eat snacks with more protein, and I think that has helped. So, instead of just crackers, crackers with peanut butter, etc.

I have to eat all the time too! If I get hungry and don't eat I feel very sick. In 11 weeks now so though I am worried about gaining weight too fast I haven't put any in despite eating like a horse lol so if your body needs it you should eat. I am going to try and eat more healthy this week if MS will allow as I've been off veg/fruit and want crisps. Will see how it goes!

Eurgh I have the same. I feel my blood sugars drop, if I don't eat every two hours ish, I start to shake, sweat and feel like I'm going to pass out! The nurses at work have noticed, they keep telling me I look pale and to go eat. They're going to work it out soon!!!

For past three weeks I have been feeling sick constantly and the only thing that makes me feel better is eating, obviously I cannot eat constantly so when I can i sleep.

My OH says I am the baby at the moment only getting up to eat or poop lol. Work is a nightmare as I am soooooo tired and feel so sick.

I have kept bags of pumpkin seeds, raisins and cereal bars in my bag so I always have something to snack on during the day.

Me too ,hafta eat all the time!! Perfectly normal Hun, just go with I + eat what u want when u want :)

I'm 11 weeks now and I experience the same thing. My midwife actually recommended that I eat every 30 minutes. Now that doesn't mean a full meal, but just eat a handful of nuts, or a little cheese or a few bits of fruit and that will keep your blood sugar up. It actually works for me. It allows me to go 3 hours between actual meals. It's important to eat healthy snacks between meals as well because that will help you not gain weight (i'm actually losing) and when you eat healthier hopefully you'll feel better.

Ive been eating alot but all healthy snacks (apart from yesterday when I had apple pie and custard)

I have actually put on 5lbs since the begining onf January....I cant understand why, all I have eaten is fruit/veg/wholemeal foods/porrige/yoghuts and drank TONS of water.

I am already overweight and not looking to gain too much, I think the midwife will give me a telling off on friday because of my weight but I have been trying so hard to eat the right things since my BFP its frustrating.

My OH says I am the baby at the moment only getting up to eat or poop lol.

:lol: We've been saying the same thing around here! I know it's actually the hormones calling the shots, not the embryo, but given how my behavior and needs have changed it's hard not to imagine that I'm being controlled by a tiny grumpy baby :haha:

I just found out i'm pregnant a couple of weeks ago. I am having the same thing, need to constantly eat or when I get hungry I feel sick.

Hi,

I've been feeling nauseous for the past couple of weeks and it's gradually getting worse! From the minute I wake up until I go to bed. I so look forward to sleep at the minute as it takes the nausea away. If I eat it takes away the nausea away for a little while but not long. I'm hoping it doesn't last forever as its getting me down abit. I know it will be all worth it though. I haven't actually been sick. I've been eating little but every couple of hours, say a banana, crackers, toast! The smell of food makes me gag as well! x

I'm eating every few hours but not much. I'm really struggling! Don't find anything appetising but if I don't eat I feel awful! xx

Exact same thing happened to me but at 10 weeks I felt more normal. Good luck. And just think, at least we can keep it down!

I was like that when I was pregnant with my son and now that I am 5 weeks with this one, it is the same thing....it is very normal to be very hungry...jsut eat small amounts mroe often and try to choose healthy snacks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->