Having to find something to worry over

kes_a

Reaction score
I might just be being silly as have nothing else to worry over but i keep getting myself slightly worked up im going to go into labour and my Husband isnt going to be about all that easily.i dont have any family near by so Dal is the only person about when the big day comes and if his not here and anything happens im pretty stuffed.

He isnt taking his car to work and is getting lifts off work friends. On thursday his going out drinking and next week his working away in london for 3days.

I did mention lastnight maybe he should start taking his car to work just in case but he shrugged it off

someone please tell me im starting to get silly over little things lol

I wouldn't say it was silly, it's perfectly rational!
I agree perhaps he should take his car to work for a little while or at least when he goes to London so that if you need him he can come home, maybe he's just trying to save money? Perhaps he is already agreed that if he needs to leave work to come to you he is able to get a ride or borrow one of the friends cars? When he goes out on Thursday I'm sure they will have someone that isn't drinking that can return him to you :p

he did say when his in london he will just leave and get the train home.
not sure how quick someone would get him home from work.lastnight he didnt get in till gone 7 as his friends were fannying around and decided to go late afternoon shopping 20miles away.
i just dont feel happy about him drinking at all tbh.because he needs to drive me to hospital.and cant if his been drinking.
just getting myself in a panic lol

I'm feeling the same to be honest. DH went out last night and his phone battery died to I went absolutely mental with him when he got back x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->