Having to go back to work :(

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
I really don't want to. Wasn't due back til the end of April but just can't afford it any more. Going to phone my boss after lunch and dicuss getting a part time contract. Also as my husband works full time there's only set days/hours i can work without putting Rocco in daycare. There's no point in me working at all if Rocco has to go into daycare. I'm just so worried about all of this.:hissy:

Oh poor you! It must be so hard having to go back when you're just not ready. I hope you find a solution that suits you all x x:hug:

Feel its like ripping off a plaster the sooner i do it the better in terms of leaving Rocco

Just phoned my boss and of course she's not contactable this week. So now i'm going to be worrying myself sick waiting on a phone call. Either way i know its going to be another 4 weeks at least as i have to give HR notice. I just don't know how we are going to survive another month :cry:

i was in exactly the same boat, the first thing i did was phone and get a payment break on my mortgage....you could also ask to pay only the interest on your mortage for a few months, we are also doing this. i have to send abigail to a child minder and it was the hardest thing (afetr giving birth) that i've ever had to do. it's a tough climate out there at the moment and it's important fo us to stay as positive as we can... i really don't want to look back on my daughter's first year of life with sad memoriries, i'm going to look back at it and think, 'that was the toughest year of our lives, but we got through it' you know like they did in the war... sorry i'm waffling. i know exactly how you feel and how unfair it all is. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hate money! lol... I wish we didnt have to have it...

I am so jealous of all the women who are able to be stay at home moms. I only get a year off and im dreading it, but its just simply impossible for me to expect just my OH to work and not me... We would have no money.

:hugs: Can you discuss working from home with your boss ? xx

:hug:

I am thinking about returning to work early too, we are struggling now aswell, bloody resession :hissy:

I wish I could be a stay at home mum, I am so not ready to leave Daisy yet but i might well have to :hissy:

:hugs:

I'm the same hun. My return to work date is 16th Feb. I'm absolutely gutted. I hope to be able to resign not too long after though. I can't bare the thought of leaving her.

I have to return for 3 months to pay back maternity and then i'm out of there. Want something with less stress. Sadly i can't afford not to work at all. Just hope i can find something else when i'm ready.

Don;t worry, you will get used to it.
I have been working since Mia was only 2 months old. SO heartbreaking.
I hope it all works out!

im only at the start on my maternity leave and already i dread going back to work, if i didnt have to go back i wouldnt but just the thought alone fills me with dread

hope you sort something hun

big hugs

Lou
xxx

Im so sorry hun :( Im going back in 3 1/2 weeks so I know how you feel, it makes me feel sick evertytime I think about it

Itll be worse for us than them you know

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"