having trouble buttoning up pants. :(

runner311

Reaction score
11 weeks 1 day here.

This morning I had to use the rubber band method to keep my pants together. I am feeling pudgy lately, heard this would happen first before I would actually feel pregnant. My pants fit fine other than the waist and I know I should keep in mind that it's only going to get worse and that I should embrace being pregnant.

Please tell me that this is normal at 11 weeks? I am afraid that all the snacking is going to make me fat when I'm really I have only put in 2 pounds so far.

Tell me your experience please. ... ;)

Same here!! Just the other day I found a wonderful product called a Beband. You can wear it like an undershirt (or at least the bottom half of an undershirt) and it enables you to wear your pants without buttoning them. Makes such a huge difference when you notice how uncomfortable you were before when you had to button them up! :thumbup:

I actually bought one a few weeks back but have yet to use it. I may have to try that this week.

I've had to start doing the hair band trick lately too :-/ I had one of those half shirts during my last pregnancy and I can't find it anywhere. Guess I'll stick to the hair band till I give into maternity pants LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->