Having your 4th child?

ElmoBumpToBe

Reaction score
Hi! I wondered if anyone wanted to start a little group for those of us having our 4th babies! I know of at least one other mama on here expecting her 4th, thought it would be fun to compare notes and see if we start to show sooner, feel movements etc??

Tell me about yourselves!! :)

I am although it feels so weird to say it!

I am 29, have a 5 year old daughter, 4 year old son and 2 year old son! Currently about 6 weeks pregnant but had a miscarriage in November so dates are being confirmed on a scan in 3 weeks!

I'm kind of dreading telling people as I never get the best reaction x

I'm not expecting my 4th but really wish I was! Congratulations ladies hope you all have h&h 9 months x x

Hi! I wondered if anyone wanted to start a little group for those of us having our 4th babies! I know of at least one other mama on here expecting her 4th, thought it would be fun to compare notes and see if we start to show sooner, feel movements etc??

You already know I would love it 😉😉. We are a rare breed indeed lol. Not many people have more than 3 these days! I am totally in. Just let me know when you set it up! For the parents going on four anyone have all girls or all boys besides Elmo and I, we both have three boys.

I'm on number 4 too. However I've had brown cm for about 4/5 days, very light. My doctor said she thinks it's normal, scan didn't show anything to be concerned about. Have another scan in a week and a half to see if it's progressing.

But I agree, to think 'number 4' makes my head spin! Excited none the less mind :)

Hi, I'm expecting number 4. Have 1 girl and 2 boys already. Excited! Xo

Hey all just being nosey and browsing forums!😂 I had number 4 7 weeks ago! Little girl after 3 boys 😍 It's busy but great! Goodluck ladies! Xx

Hey all just being nosey and browsing forums!😂 I had number 4 7 weeks ago! Little girl after 3 boys 😍 It's busy but great! Goodluck ladies! Xx

Oh how wonderful!! A girl after three boys!!! I figure after three one more will be not so hard!!! Congratulations on your new addition!!!

So happy to see replies! What should we do have a birth club thread or shall we just keep this going?

I'm also 29. Have my three boys aged almost 8, 4 and 3, this baby will be my biggest age gap yet as eldest had just turned 3 when his brother was born and there are 16 months between the youngest two. My youngest will have just turned 4 when baby arrives. We had a vasectomy after our third but we had it reversed and here we are finally expecting our much longed for 4 baby :)

Wow you had a girl after 3 boys! So it can happen lol - Kat we might be in for a surprise yet!

Look forward to getting to know you all! How many weeks are you all that know? Am I the earliest? I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow xx

You already know I would love it 😉😉. We are a rare breed indeed lol. Not many people have more than 3 these days! I am totally in. Just let me know when you set it up! For the parents going on four anyone have all girls or all boys besides Elmo and I, we both have three boys.

I have 3 boys 💙💙💙 xxxxxx

Hope I can join u ladies. Hoping this will be my 4th full term pregnancy so kind of my 4th baby (my first was stillborn) but 3rd at home xx

3 boys here too!! Plus step son lol x

Welcome jox xx

I've two girls two boys at home and a girl in heaven ... Crazy busy house love it normally but being so ill I just want to sleep away the 1st trimester

Of course you can join us!!

I can't wait to tell my boys about the baby but have quite a while to hang in there yet! X

Hope I can join u ladies. Hoping this will be my 4th full term pregnancy so kind of my 4th baby (my first was stillborn) but 3rd at home xx

Glad you are joining us!! To all the ladies with all these boys did anyone try again for the possible girl or was it planned or an oops lol. We talked about one more but never solidified the deal, so this was a wanted welcome bit of a shock. My boys are 14,4 and 2.

Obviously we would love a girl but it wasn't our purpose in having another we just wanted another full stop, can't wait to find out either way!! Xx

This is mine & my husbands 1st child together ... he has a daughter who lives with us and he would love a boy :) I'm completely easy either way ! I adore boys so would be over the moon with a 4th if it's a girl I'd be happy but a little worried because I've been a mum to boys for so long .... my eldest will be 18 in October 😂 xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->