Hayden's Monster!

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
I think I posted in the toddler section about weaning Hayden off his pacifier, he is soooo attached to it still, but will be 3 in Sept and I don't want it to start messing with his teeth. So it really needs to go.....

But I feel really bad just taking it away like I did with Landon and Casen because of his attachment, it's his favorite thing in the world lol. It's not even so much the sucking but even just holding it sometimes, just having it with him. But I know it needs to go so I wanted to get him onto something else instead. Like Casen when we took his paci he attached himself to his puppy and his puppy has "helped" him through a lot. He has a lot of anxiety, OCD type of issues and when he went to preschool the puppy went with him in his backpack for comfort and I'm sure will be joining him again in the fall when he starts kindergarten. He has naturally stopped taking it most places, he stays in his bed all day, but he does need him when he goes to bed. Hugging him keeps the bad dreams away don't you know? :winkwink: He seriously believes it does lol. Well Hayden doesn't have anything else but he started liking Landon's baby blanket that is crochet, but we didn't want him dragging a blanket everywhere, but he really likes it for the feel, he will sit there and grab handfuls of it over and over. So I found this pattern, Hayden's nickname is monster, and a lady made it for me for him and I even was able to send a pacifier to her and she put it down in the monster's hand so he'll be able to feel his paci but won't be able to suck on it! I LOVE it!!! It's being shipped first thing tomorrow

https://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp108/kamesphotos/Customs/Monster001.jpg

https://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp108/kamesphotos/Customs/Monster002.jpg

We've been talking to Hayden about it and when I showed him the pics yesterday he said "ooooo nice blue!" lol and then said "gee gees in the trash" (he calls his paci a gee gee). So he gets it, hopefully he actually follows through when it gets here though lol

It looks fab!! :D Hope it works. xxx

it's lovely! Hope Hayden loves it!

Oh that's gorgeous! I hope he likes it :D

that's so cute!! hope the paci removal mission goes smoothly too ;)

Thanks ladies! It should be on the way today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->