hayfever help

emmylou209

Reaction score
i have never suffered that bad before with it but recently its driving me mad and its even worse when im driving can any1 recomend anythin i no i cant take piriton??

Hey,

I suffer from quite bad hayfeaver....

There are alot of brands out there that you can use I find that boots do some really good ones....

https://www.boots.com/en/Pharmacy-Health/Shop-by-condition/Allergy-Hayfever/Hayfever/

You need to work out what effects you the most such as itchy eyes or runny nose so you know which one is going to be best for you....

I use eye drops because when my hayfeaver kicks in my eyes itch like crazy and they won't stop watering so I take eye drops and tablets which keep it at bay

Hope this helps

:thumbup:

tar hun gonna chack at the chemist jus 2 be sure

My MW told me that I can't take anything when pregnant for my hayfever which was a nightmare. I used something called Haymax which you can use when pregnant
https://www.haybalm.f2s.com/
It didn't get rid of it but it took the edge off and made the days more bearable x

I went to the doctors and they gave me some eye drops and nasal spray. I was 24 weeks pregnant and they obviously knew that. If you cant get to your GP the pharmacist is the obvious next step. x

I got a little machine from Lloyd pharmacy and it works! U stick it up ur nose and little electrical impulses stop the hayfever, its fab x

Me, OH and SIL suffer really badly from Hayfever. SIL suffered so bad she got offered an injection once but she had a reaction to it and she ended up with a hole scar in her arm. We now use thesel and they are absolutely brilliant! :thumbup 30p for a pack of 30 you can't go wrong!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->