Hcg 17000...no heartbeat...worried

Raiders09

Reaction score
Hi everyone....
My hcg is more then 17000 now..
Had my 2nd ultrasound and saw the little angel but no heartbeat....
Doc says I'm 5w6d...

Does hcg do anything with the heartbeat...
Please help...
I even Wana change my doc she doesn't even explain anything n gives more stress. Dats why I ask your opinion for more information

Hun, you keep posting and everyone has offered up so much advice, since you aren't exactly sure of your dates it can just depend. Only time will tell !! I know how awful it is but now it's just a hurry up and wait situation!! I've been there too many times and I know it's stressful!

Hi everyone....
My hcg is more then 17000 now..
Had my 2nd ultrasound and saw the little angel but no heartbeat....
Doc says I'm 5w6d...

Does hcg do anything with the heartbeat...
Please help...
I even Wana change my doc she doesn't even explain anything n gives more stress. Dats why I ask your opinion for more information

I was told that Dr.'s can't hear the heartbeat until about 6 weeks. Have you had any cramping or bleeding? If not I am going to say everything is most likely just fine, you are just too early to be able to hear the heartbeat. Can I ask why the Dr. even did an ultrasound so early? When TTC my first I was nervous after having 3 miscarriages and wanted to get the ultrasound done early, I was adamantly told I had to wait until at least 6 weeks before going in because of the unnecessary stress added because of not hearing the heartbeat yet.

I have already replied on another thread hun, definitely to early for the heartbeat, it sucks waiting for the scan ive being there with dd2 :hugs:

I think firstly, you should stick with one post and check it regularly so everyone can help you better. It's hard to keep track when you have 3 or 4 topics open. Haha.

Anyway, you are still very early. My doctor won't do ultrasounds until 8 weeks for this very reason. At 5 weeks, 6days your baby's heart is in the very beginning stages of beating. It won't be strong enough to pick up for likely another week.

The best thing you can do for you and your baby is try to relax. All of this stress isn't good for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->