HCG 29 at 10dp5dt ANY HOPE?

Mshoffman29

Reaction score
On Tuesday I had my first hcg beta done. Came back at 29. Going tomorrow for another one to see if its doubling. I am super scared and worried. They mentioned this is a bit low. Anyone else have success with low levels on first beta?

My friends first 3 beta draws after ivf were very low, so low that her pregnancy results were considered inconclusive (I think the first was 11dp3dt) and she's now 16 weeks along. Fx for you xx

Mine for my second pregnancy were 37 at 15 dpo according to my lmp, but doc said I ovulated late making it more like 37 at 12 dpo. And I carried all the way through having one of the sweetest, and meanest little boys I know! :) now my third pregnancy, it was also low in the beginning... Don't remember exact number. good luck.

My first beta at about 11dpo was 43. The doctor told me that anything over 25 is considered positive. You'll be fine :hugs:

Hope the numbers went up for you! You may find some comfort looking at Beta Base to see how wild the ranges can be while you wait for your results.
https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single

You may want to check out the Assisted Conception forum, too, to talk to other ladies who did transfers. Best of luck to you.

Congrats on your pregnancy! Anything above 5 is pregnant.

When I got my first beta from this pregnancy (see signature) they couldn't even tell me I was pregnant because they like to see at least 10 and I was 9.8.

I'm sure you know the most important part is that it doubles in 48-72 hrs. Your next beta will be the more important indicator of viability....

With my daughter my betas were also low.
12dpo - 25
14dpo - 83
16dpo - 205

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean :hugs:

My numbers were low too. At 18 dpo I was 170, so I'm assuming around 15 dpo I would have been like between 40-75? With my first son it was like 389 at 15 dpo so obviously I was very worried with these results but I'm 9 weeks along and healthy heartbeat and movement! Everyone and every pregnancy is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->