hcg for 7ish weeks??

kayla93

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
So I have a question about my Hcg. I had a level drawn on 9/6, and it was 2900, and had another one drawn today 9/16. Todays was 11024.
We thought we were around 8 weeks, but on the ultrasound last week, the gestational sac was measuring a week behind and the ultrasound tech and doctor said the sac was irregularly shaped. We did not see a yolk sac or fetal pole. We have a repeat scan next Tuesday, but we are trying to find ways to keep calm about this. Do these HCG levels look ok for the time frame inbetween as well as for around 7 weeks?
Thanks in advance!

Do you know when you ovulated? If not, I wouldn't worry about it, because that will change the way it all measures and your hcg levels! But sounds normal if you're possibly earlier than you thought!

Thank you! I do not know for sure when I ovulated. Thats why being off a week doesnt surprise me all that much. I had just come off of birth control 2 months before so I am not sure what my cycle is really like. We just are trying to keep calm and not freak out too much.

I understand it's so difficult not to worry!!!!

it is very difficult. Especially since none of this happened with our daughter. we have no idea what is going on or what to expect.

all hcg can really tell u is if the pregnancy is continuing to progress (if it's doubling approximately every 48 hrs) beyond that it's not a reliable indicator of how far along u are (since every woman's numbers are different). That being said, ur numbers have gone up a lot, so it looks good to me. If there was any reason to worry ur doc would tell u :)

There should be a yolk sac present when hcg reaches 3500! So they could of just missed it .

But I would still stay very cautious your bloods have gone up well fingerscrossed for your next us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->