hcg level high

traceyAndLee

Reaction score
Hello, hope your all well :)

sooooo :coffee::coffee:
Look like I'm about 3 weeks so that can't say for Shur yet, there's something by my left side tube that needs looking at then go from there in 2weeks time for more scans. Worrying so much this is going to be the longs 2weeks ever xxx

Oh I have found out that I have fibroids????? Nothing to worry about thay say
Thay think it a ectopic pregnancy
My HCG lvls were at 4445 but can only see a fluid sac in uters and something in my tube
:cry:

hoping for u its just early, and the pregnancy is in the right place

Good luck. Hopefully it's just a cyst on your tube. :flower:

Thanks girls, I, hoping it is a cyst and not a twin stuck in my tube xx

Ho girls,hope ya all well
My HCG lvls are now at 6700,going for a scan tomorrow and go from there xxxx

Hope all goes well for you. I have read that an ectopic pregnancy can be accompanied by a 'pseudosac' in the uterus, which does not contain a yolk sac or embryo.

I hope that this is not the case for you, but I'd ask them to check again as soon as possible, as leaving a possible ectopic for weeks could be dangerous xxxxx

expected to see confirmation of ectopic really - but nope, IT'S IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!
The suspected ectopic was just a small cyst - I'm 5 weeks, saw a little heartbeat, didn't expect it at all!

That's wonderful news!! Congratulations xxxxxxx

expected to see confirmation of ectopic really - but nope, IT'S IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!
The suspected ectopic was just a small cyst - I'm 5 weeks, saw a little heartbeat, didn't expect it at all!

Yayyy! :) Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"