HCG levels is this too high too soon?

Sparkles_Dust

Reaction score
Good morning beautiful ladies so its official I'm 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant. When I went in on Monday to get my blood work drawn to make sure that my levels were doubling it turned out to be....(Drum roll)
779! Isn't that too high ladies I mean I'm only 4 weeks. When I went in last weeks for blood work it was 124 so that's just an incredible jump right there.
What does it mean if I have this high of a level, any advice or knowledge would be helpful.

-I would look to the hills for which cometh my help, my help cometh from the Lord. The Lord whose made Heaven and Earth-

I got the HCG levels on my phone lmao yeah that seems high for 4 weeks it says they range from 3-426, you sure your not 5 weeks instead?? lol xx

Oh Jesus no way me and Hubby couldn't even afford 2 but he would be happy though.
Its so frustrating and sometimes I wonder like how will we make it but I pray and leave it in Gods hands. I work everyday cleaning 2 banks and he gets a check since he was in the Marines and was discharged because of his back!
(Sigh) but back on topic lol..my last period was october 28 and when I went in last week friday to the er my level was 124 so that's why they made me go the second time to get it checked. Which doubled tremondously to the 779.
I counted october 28 as the first week so wouldn't I accurately be about 5 weeks instead of 4?

Hi & congrats :baby:!

I think mine was about 500 at the date you mentioned. SOMETIMES, but not always or usually, a high hcg number can be indicative of twins but def not always or anything. This is a great site that takes into account hundreds/thousands of women's hcg numbers per day past ovulation if you want to compare yours. Good luck & congrats again!

Link for single pregnancy:
https://betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Link to general site:
https://betabase.info/index.php

My levels at 4w5d were 2200. At 5w3d, 17,000. Just one healthy baby with a healthy heartbeat.

Also, the charts, if you're over 4w0, you look at week 5. Over 5w0d, look at 6w, etc. So 4w3d, look at the week 5 range. You're good :thumbup:

Sounds fine. Doesn't sound too high, and your dr probably would have told you if there was a reason to be concerned.

At 4w 6d mine was 18,762. One healthy baby.

Mine was 1680 at 4 weeks 4 days, and we've only seen 1 on the ultrasound.

With my first born (DS) at 4w2d my HCG Levels were 1000. One healthy baby boy - you're good :)

Thank you all ladies for the great input!! Now it has me thinking.. Team pink or team blue???? Counting down the days to my first scan! Thank you again lovelies!

With my son, at 4 w, 4 d, my levels were 2900. He was all bit, lol. Hcg numbers vary so much.

I'm just curious, did you go back to the hospital and have that lab do your blood work or did you go somewhere else and they are just comparing the numbers that way?

Sounds perfectly normal. With this pregnancy, at 4w5d my levels were 29 000. One healthy baby girl in there :winkwink:

Wow I thought my 4w1d level of 381 was high! Would these levels be affected by day of implantation too? I feel like I implanted perhaps not until 10dpo... Like 5 days ago.

Wow I thought my 4w1d level of 381 was high! Would these levels be affected by day of implantation too? I feel like I implanted perhaps not until 10dpo... Like 5 days ago.

I would think so. I'm pretty sure I ovulated early and got my bfp like a week later. Now that I think about it, I had an U/S the same day the checked my levels and saw a 2-3 mm fetal pole (no h/b, as it was too early) so I was probably measuring closer to 5w5d or 5w6d. That could very well explain why my levels were so high. At my NT scan I was 12w2d according to LMP but baby was measuring 13w5d, so they changed my due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->