HCG levels is this too high too soon?

My levels were low with my DD and my hpt only became darker at 9 weeks. If it wasn't for the digi then I would not have known about the pregnancy. This time I have higher levels so will have to see. I do have boy vibes though.

I'm just curious, did you go back to the hospital and have that lab do your blood work or did you go somewhere else and they are just comparing the numbers that way?

I had to go to the er because I passed out at work and there they found out I was officially pregnant. But they wanted to see my levels so I got blood work done and then the second time just to make sure they were going up was done at a womens health center and it was 779.

At 14dpo my levels were 251 and I am carrying twins, so yours is really high, could be triplets

I'm pretty sure HCG levels are just a general guideline. That's why you have more than one test so they have a baseline and are showing some increase.

Hey, my levels at 4wks and 5days came back at 1371. I was worried as IC's weren't getting darker but from 4 weeks they did. I really need my scan though to believe im pregnant because of previous MC's.

Hey, my levels at 4wks and 5days came back at 1371. I was worried as IC's weren't getting darker but from 4 weeks they did. I really need my scan though to believe im pregnant because of previous MC's.

You haven't booked an appt yet? Its the same I believe with all of us. I don't have morning sickness but my body has drastically changed including my breast (they've gotten swollen) its hard to imagine a tiny seed growing inside you :-/

You haven't booked an appt yet? Its the same I believe with all of us. I don't have morning sickness but my body has drastically changed including my breast (they've gotten swollen) its hard to imagine a tiny seed growing inside you :-/

I have to wait for a scan till 12 wks because 'a scan wont stop a MC if its going to happen' :growlmad::growlmad: My doctor did request it in fairness but the hospital denied.

Ive had tummy aches since Friday and its not gone so Im going to be speaking to the doctors again today. Not much other symptoms here but I try and rest.

When is your scan due if you've not already had one? Good luck and let us know what you see.

I have to wait for a scan till 12 wks because 'a scan wont stop a MC if its going to happen' :growlmad::growlmad: My doctor did request it in fairness but the hospital denied.

Ive had tummy aches since Friday and its not gone so Im going to be speaking to the doctors again today. Not much other symptoms here but I try and rest.

When is your scan due if you've not already had one? Good luck and let us know what you see.

I'm fairly new to all of this but is it possible to just go to a walk in clinic or perhaps the ER? Atleast it'll put your mind at ease if they can tell you what's wrong and if there's anything they can do about it.
I've had someone say the same exact thing to me about the miscarrying and you just feel like punching them, you know your body better then anyone and if you feel as though somethings wrong and you want help and need it checked out how can you find the issue if they decline you?! I tell you some of these people in the world just don't have any cotton pickin sense. Ill make sure to keep you in my prayers, if your aches continue I think you should go in to a clinic and have them check you out girl!

My 1st scan isn't til the 17th.

I went to the E.R to put my mind at rest...there was no way I could have made it the full 12 weeks without going full blown nutso!

2nd beta (4w6d) was 3,448! That's 5 days after previous one of 381! I am wondering...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->