HCG Levels low

Natasha29

Reaction score
My HCG levels are extremely low and not increasing well.
9/30 - 203.8
10/8- 330.9
10/15 - 387.4
The doctor of course is worried about non viable pregnancy

anyone else have low hcg levels and things turn out okay? I’m 5 weeks and 1 day.

I do have several health issues - maybe the cause?

Hi Natasha,

I am in the same boat! Funny but my name is also Natasha

my lmp 3/9
First beta 29/9 was 6
1/10 - 13
5/10 -14
7/10 - 33
9/10 - 55
15/10 - 250

so confused and have no idea what date I ovulated when my periods are irregular.
Haven’t ruled out ectopic for me either

I hate you are going through this too. So ironic about our names.
Yeah it’s hard with my due date too. We thought at first I was farther along because my period between the two seemed more like the implantation period. But decided against that now. We also wasn’t trying to get pregnant either. It was a huge surprise. The doctor actually told me it was miracle I got pregnant the start with, and did not seem hopeful with my numbers being so low that he believes I’ll miscarry. The doctor is suppose to call me Monday for next step of action. I’ll do a prayer for the both of us. Please keep me updated with you.

Same here! We weren’t trying trying either (ntnp)
TMI I started started bleeding 4 or so days before my period was due and that had gone on for 14 days! Even had bright red with clots but levels went up after that.

that stopped a week ago but woke up yesterday with brown stretchy mucus (sorry gross) and it turned pink/then with red and back to red/brown

I guess time will tell for the both of us.
Thinking of you too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->