hcg levels

tdog

mam of 7 5 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
Right I had my hcg levels done on tues 6508 and then done yesterday (thurs) and was 9955 should it double in 2 days or 3 as I've read normally it's 72 hours sometimes 96should I be worried, have you or no anyone with healthy pregnancy had the levels like this xx

I have commented on your other post.......those numbers sound fine :hugs: xxxxxxxx

Doubling in the lower numbers should usually be every 48 hours, but once levels reach around 2 or 3,000 the doubling time is much longer.

Thank you lovely ladies I think I just need to stop worrying and calm down and take each day as it comes xxx

Right I had my hcg levels done on tues 6508 and then done yesterday (thurs) and was 9955 should it double in 2 days or 3 as I've read normally it's 72 hours sometimes 96should I be worried, have you or no anyone with healthy pregnancy had the levels like this xx

This is so long ago but taking a chance. How did things turn out? Your numbers were so close to mine and I'm worried sick

This is so long ago but taking a chance. How did things turn out? Your numbers were so close to mine and I'm worried sick

Hey love all was fine he is a healthy 7 year old they just said my hcg was slow rising xx

Hey love all was fine he is a healthy 7 year old they just said my hcg was slow rising xx

Thanks so much for responding. Hoping for the same !

Keep me updated love when they doing another draw xx

I've asked today but they're being such a pain. It's so frustrating. They seem to think knowing my numbers won't change anything so why do it. After multiple loses its better than sitting here driving myself mad

I've asked today but they're being such a pain. It's so frustrating. They seem to think knowing my numbers won't change anything so why do it. After multiple loses its better than sitting here driving myself mad

You'd think they would because of the multiple losses tho, its nice to no numbers when you've been in that situation sensing sticky vibes and huge :hugs: your way xx

Hope everything turns out great hon.
I have no experience with HCG numbers.
I had 4 early miscarriages last year while we was ttc and I when i fell for the 5th time in January I asked them if I cud have my levels checked because I was a nervous wreck thinking the pregnancy was just going to end. I was told they wudnt do it even tho I had 4 miscarriages. Its rubbish really. If a womon has had recurring miscarriages they should do betas.
I just had to rely on pregnancy tests and lines getting darker.
Congratulations on ure pregnancy praying this one is ure sticky Rainbow.
And I'm sorry about all ure losses.
My son is now 3 months old i was on the brink of giving up when i fell pregnant with him. I had a few bleeds in pregnancy but he is healthy.
You've got this hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->