Hcg levels???

sunshine85

Reaction score
My first blood draw (before period due) was 37, second was 57...my doc doesn't seem too worried as she said I am very early. They took blood Monday, and I go tomorrow to find out what those numbers are and get blood drawn again. Wondering what everyone else's were in the first few weeks or now? I have miscarried three times before and praying I have an ultra sticky bean this go round.

Hi there again sunshine! I also have dealt a bit with hcg levels. I'm always having them checked. This pregnancy which is so far successful was 34 at 12dpo, 115 three days later at 15dpo and 1650 at 19 dpo exactly 4 days later.

It's such a crappy waiting game but your third blood results should give you some answers. Best of luck!

Hi there again sunshine! I also have dealt a bit with hcg levels. I'm always having them checked. This pregnancy which is so far successful was 34 at 12dpo, 115 three days later at 15dpo and 1650 at 19 dpo exactly 4 days later.

It's such a crappy waiting game but your third blood results should give you some answers. Best of luck!

Those are excellent numbers! :) I am concerned cause mine isn't that high in two days timr. Tomorrow I find out the numbers from Monday.

Btw I just asked you this in the prev post too hahahaha

How long was it between blood draws? With this current pregnancy, I had an hCG of 38 at 13dpo and it was up to 236 at 17dpo. That was the only time my hCG truly doubled. My next blood draw was at 5+2 and it was 1874. I was scared I was going to miscarry (I've had 8 miscarriages total) as I was bleeding at the time too but here I am at 30 weeks and baby is stretching it's legs in the vicinity of my gallbladder at the moment.

My hcg lvls at 13 dpo was over 300 doc said it's high is it a bad thing I've a scan in 2 weeks

How long was it between blood draws? With this current pregnancy, I had an hCG of 38 at 13dpo and it was up to 236 at 17dpo. That was the only time my hCG truly doubled. My next blood draw was at 5+2 and it was 1874. I was scared I was going to miscarry (I've had 8 miscarriages total) as I was bleeding at the time too but here I am at 30 weeks and baby is stretching it's legs in the vicinity of my gallbladder at the moment.

Hahaha streeeeetch baby stretchhh hahaha! Love it. I hope to make it all the way. It was only two days apart between blood draws they are doing.

Wow 8 m/c so sorry. I cannot even begin to fathom
I have had three. All started with high numbers but no symptoms ever and I wasnt on the progesterone/baby aspirin regimen or I started too late. I am really hoping this time is my time. I got some of the results back from 17 tubes of blood they took from me on Monday. Iron and so forth are ok but I tested positive for ANA's which are antinuclear antibodies which can signal autoimmune diseases or whstnot. I have a cold so wondering if that is why.

This is thw only pregnancy I have a few symtoms like gas pains, cramping with no bleeding (never bled with any miscarries) but my nipples are sore, heartburn, tired alot, headaches, and now a cold.

those numbers sound good! ... they are increasing and that is always good.

did they test your progesterone?

those numbers sound good! ... they are increasing and that is always good.

did they test your progesterone?

I think so. I will find out definite tomorrow as the office is closed now. But I started taking the progesterone pills 100mg/twice a day since I found out last week.

i will keep my fingers crossed for you! i remember when i got the results of my first beta the nurse called and definitely did not sound hopeful...but she just said well, technically you are pregnant but very very early so we will see what the next day brings...they waited 3 days and i think it went from 79 to 350 but then the next time it went into the 2000s...

everyone is different and every situation is different. let us know the results!

i will keep my fingers crossed for you! i remember when i got the results of my first beta the nurse called and definitely did not sound hopeful...but she just said well, technically you are pregnant but very very early so we will see what the next day brings...they waited 3 days and i think it went from 79 to 350 but then the next time it went into the 2000s...

everyone is different and every situation is different. let us know the results!

So my beta from Monday, they called to tell me is now 809! They took blood yesterday too and I find out those results tomorrow.

So my beta from Monday, they called to tell me is now 809! They took blood yesterday too and I find out those results tomorrow.

Hey Girl My first draw was on Tuesday at 5 weeks and 3 days and my number was 819. I just had another draw this morning and they will be calling me this afternoon to let me know, I am believing they went through the roof : ) Remember the number DOES NOT MATTER. Its the constant increasing of the numbers. Cannot wait for us to be able to share our constant good news together!

Hey Girl My first draw was on Tuesday at 5 weeks and 3 days and my number was 819. I just had another draw this morning and they will be calling me this afternoon to let me know, I am believing they went through the roof : ) Remember the number DOES NOT MATTER. Its the constant increasing of the numbers. Cannot wait for us to be able to share our constant good news together!

Yay your numbers sound great...no clue how far long I am maybe only like 4 or something. I just got told last tuesday i was preggo and only 1-2weeks I hadnt even missed my period yet. It was due this monday and of course did not come. The time between this 809 beta and the one before was 57 but there was a 5 day difference between the numbers.

Tomorrow I find out what yesterdays betas are. 809 is mondays.

So I got my results. Tuesday at 5 wks 3 days I was 819
Today at 5 weeks 5 days I was 1820. I am beyond thrilled. More than Double. Blessed beyond measure. Cannot wait to see that little heartbeat on Ultrasound

So I got my results. Tuesday at 5 wks 3 days I was 819
Today at 5 weeks 5 days I was 1820. I am beyond thrilled. More than Double. Blessed beyond measure. Cannot wait to see that little heartbeat on Ultrasound

Yay! Congrats love. I am so excited for you :hugs:

Cannot wait to find out what mine are tomorrow from Weds..I am praying they doubled from 809

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->