Hcg levels???

Aw gratz glad too see everyone doing well I never got asked for another hcg test is it standard?

Great news all around ladies but just remember not to panic when/if your numbers slow down again and don't double. HCG stops doubling normally around 1,000 to 1,200 and that's completely normal! I have seen so many post on here where they slowed down and even the nurses were expressing concern to the gals posting on here who were in tears. Most of the time everything was fine and like myself those gals are in the final stretch now :thumbup: Best of luck and hope to see you all in second tri soon!

Great news all around ladies but just remember not to panic when/if your numbers slow down again and don't double. HCG stops doubling normally around 1,000 to 1,200 and that's completely normal! I have seen so many post on here where they slowed down and even the nurses were expressing concern to the gals posting on here who were in tears. Most of the time everything was fine and like myself those gals are in the final stretch now :thumbup: Best of luck and hope to see you all in second tri soon!

I will follow this advice...

Is cramping normal this early on too? I mean these aren't af cramps just dull aches and twinges...in my lower back too...I barely have any symptoms really

I will follow this advice...

Is cramping normal this early on too? I mean these aren't af cramps just dull aches and twinges...in my lower back too...I barely have any symptoms really

I have twinges and slight cramps too thought it was too early

cramping is definitely normal. for the first few weeks it felt as though AF could show up at any minute. my doctor also reassured me that it is just the stretching and the baby getting itself nice and cozy in the lining.

My levels at 17dpo was only 185. And at 21dpo was only 800. I had a scan at 7w1d and baby was there. :) i have bought a Doppler and found baby's heartbeat at 9 weeks. I've never had low levels before so i was very concerned. So it does go to show that the actual numbers don't really mean anything, it's that is going up properly. Xxx

My levels were 2014 from wednesday! Monday was 809 so..

They saw a gestational sac today....last week saw nothing...praying next week there is yolk sac

My levels were 2014 from wednesday! Monday was 809 so..

They saw a gestational sac today....last week saw nothing...praying next week there is yolk sac

Congrats! Yes cramping of all strengths and locations is normal. Some women get hardly anything (and worry) and some get awful period like cramps and back pain and worry (me lol). It is really so unique for everyone in my experience that there's no norm lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->