• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hcg levels

Shabby990

Boy age 2
Reaction score
Hey I went to get checked as I had brown stringy discharge my hcg levels are 158255 I am 6 weeks 4 days

Does it seem good

My friend said that they are high and I have awful sickness she joked maybe twins xx

Wondering if you're for sure on your ovulation date?

I agree with your friend, that number is super high for where you're at!

My last period was 15 may, I no longer have pain or blood stuff got a scan booked for the morning xx

My lmp was 13th may. Had a scan last week and they put me back a week but my hcg yesterday was 87263
Had my hcgs done due to bleeding and brown stringy discharge
I'm being rescanned Monday. :)

I had the stringy brown stuff when I wiped only a tiny bit but I had been so sick that day and my blood pressure is low 2

Can't wait for my scan this morning got no pain and no brown stuff woohoo let's hope my baby is there xx

Fx hun! Let me know how you get on!

I'm feeling a bit more relieved now my hcg levels are nice and high altho I really shouldn't Google things lol.
I had brown stringy discharge for a day and then brown/pink blood and discharge for another 2 days. But all stopped Saturday.
On countdown til my scan now!

It is so worrying I hate it every time I go to the loo since I got that test I check every tissue every pain I read in to it

I had a mc a few years ago before having my son and it scares me to go through that agaixx

Yeah that's what I've been like. I'm an expert in toilet paper analysing now lol.

I was well excited when they said levels were high but they confuse me so I posted on here and Google and you get all sorts of worst case outcomes too. Lol maybe I should stay away from Google, think I prefer not knowing possibilities!

What times your scan?

I had my scan I am measuring a few days more so I am 7 weeks so the baby heart beat was so good

Awr fab, thats great news!! did they give you a picture? Just the one in there then?

I'm back in for my second lot of bloods tomorrow to see how much theyve gone up by

Why yes got a pic but I can't rem how to up load pic on her let me now how you get on with your blood I hate blood tests they can only take my blood on my veins on my hands not my arms because my veins are to small. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->