HCG Levels!

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Finally ended up getting my second draw done. first draw was 19th of January and my beta was 17. My second draw was 27th of Jan and my beta was 1015. A doubling time calculator shows my doubling time at 32.5 hours. My doctor is really happy and I’m finally able to breathe a sigh of relief and maybe start relaxing. I have my first ultrasound next Wednesday too.

That’s wonderful news! Good luck with the scan

How many weeks are you? I got my first number yesterday and I don’t feel good about it. It’s 1834 at 5wks 3 days.

Fantastic congratulations we don't get HCG levels done here but I got a 3+ on a digital today and to get that u need levels off 2753 or over.
So interesting to know roughly how high my levels are.
Just waiting to hear back from the hospital with a scan date.
We had 4 early losses last year (chemical pregnancies) so I shud be having a scan in about a week and a half to 2 weeks.

Congratulations on ure pregnancy hon.

Just seen ure due the same day as me yay. Ure have to come join us in the September due date group.
It's in pregnancy groups and discussions.
We need more ladies <3

How many weeks are you? I got my first number yesterday and I don’t feel good about it. It’s 1834 at 5wks 3 days.
I’m 4+ 4 I think based on O day but 5w based on LMP. I got a 3+ on CB digi today so I’m guessing those levels have more than doubled in the 48hrs since that test so I’m at least 2700 something today as that’s the threshold for a 3+.

1834 is a great number. It’s not so much about the exact number - more so how it’s rising. As long as it’s doubling within 48-72hrs in the first few weeks it’s generally ok.

Fantastic congratulations we don't get HCG levels done here but I got a 3+ on a digital today and to get that u need levels off 2753 or over.
So interesting to know roughly how high my levels are.
Just waiting to hear back from the hospital with a scan date.
We had 4 early losses last year (chemical pregnancies) so I shud be having a scan in about a week and a half to 2 weeks.

Congratulations on ure pregnancy hon.
Yes, I got my 3+ today too so that means my levels have gone from 1015 48hrs ago to somewhere over 2753 today.
I am already in the September due date group honey :)

Yes, I got my 3+ today too so that means my levels have gone from 1015 48hrs ago to somewhere over 2753 today.
I am already in the September due date group honey :)

Yay congratulations hon.

Glad to have you there isn't many of us on there yet but hopefully we get some more ladies joining.
So glad u got ure 3+ I never new what levels u needed to get a 3+ until I googled it I was very surprised.
I'm still nervous tho.
I hate being anxious I just want to enjoy every minute because I know how fast it all goes but I can't help but worry.
I'm a born worrier that's my problem haha.

Judging by ure awesome line stealer hon I'm sure if u cud get the weeks indicators there u wud have a 3+ I'm certain.

Even tho I do have a 3+ I still feel like a nervous Nelly.
:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->