HCG levels

Glitter1

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do you all measure your hcg levels? I had my d&c 3 weeks ago and tbh I want to start trying now...

Did you hospital not do a follow up appointment to check that your levels had gone back down?

If not best way to check is pee on a stick, if negative then you know your levels are back to normal.xxx

I'm abit annoyed to be honest as they didn't give me a follow up appointment! Having to work it out myself :(

The hospital should have taken a blood test. Other than that Sassy is right, take a pregnancy test. A test will come up as positive if your HGC levels are at 30 or above. It took 5 weeks for mine to come down, but I was having twins. Best thing would be to double check with a test.

Good luck with TTC xx

Hey, I know what you mean I didn't have a follow up appointment after I had a d&c and didnt know where I stood as my body did some really weird things. I took a pregnancy test to see if it was negative which I was expecting but when it came up positive it totally threw me and I was quiet upset by it for me personaly I wished I had just gone to the dr's and asked for a blood test to check my levels.

:hugs:

Awww thanks guys! I got some cheapy preg and ov tests online which came in the post today, will try the preg test tonight. I feel abit nervous :(

My hospital didnt offer a follow up appointment after my dnc, so I went to GP and they did some blood tests and had results within 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->