HCG low for 12 dpo?

jleden84

Reaction score
I had a blood test at 12 dpo and the results are 125 HCG and 29 for progesterone. She said the progesterone was good but didn't really say much about the 125 HCG. I know they really can't make any judgments about HCG levels until they see it doubling. I went in today at 13 dpo (about 27 hours later) to get another blood draw just to see how much it goes up. I know that it usually doubles every 48 hours but seeing it go up will put my mind at ease and another blood draw on Monday for a better look at whether the numbers are doubling. Is 125 a pretty good start for 12 dpo? My pregnancy symptoms seem to come and go. One day I'll feel sick all day and then today I feel mostly fine with very small moments of nausea. I guess that's feeding my omg my numbers should be 2483498943 by now feelings.

Numbers have to start somewhere. It's great that they are 125 at 12dpo!

Hun that's an excellent number for 12dpo! I'm 5 weeks and my first beta at 11dpo was 25! Followed by 125 and then 968! So don't worry that looks great. You'll have a better idea after your next draw xx

I was at 43 on 11dpo. You're totes fine :) it's def more about doubling like you said

Thank you thank you thank you guys :) Drs are so hard to read. Will see what my level is tomorrow after 27 hours from last test :) thanks for putting my mind at ease.

Can't wait to hear! For liability purposes, doctors have to be a bit vague or overly cautious when they don't have all the facts. My doctor just emailed me when my hcg came back 4x the number she wanted to see with "looks good but I need two more weeks to do an us and deem it viable"

That's great! It should be around 100 at 14 days. Mine was only 170 at 18dpo and I have a healthy almost six month old, now! Good luck - you'll be fine!

I got my results and over 24 hours my number doubled :) 12 dpo 125 and 13 dpo 251 :) yay!!

What a great feeling! That's awesome. Enjoy your pregnancy, girlie : )

So happy you received good news. Wishing you a H&H pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->