Hcg results at around 14dpo

Gagrlinpitt

Pregnant with #1 rainbow
Reaction score
I hadn't been really keeping track this month but I think I'm around 14dpo. Had brown spotting this morning and had my hcg done and it's only 120.. I have to go back Sunday to see if it's doubling but I'm scared as I had a cp August.. Doctor told me to be mentally and emotionally prepared for a repeat.

Mine was 140 on 15 dpo the average is about 80 I think so you seem to be on track

BetaBase shows that the median for 14 DPO is 131, and you're very close to that. You can look here and see that over 200 women with healthy pregnancies had HCG in your level, and plenty had lower. I think it sounds fine.

Mine was only 15 at 14 dpo and all is well, just had a late implanter. I had to wait a whole week for a repeat which was really hard. Using FRERs to track progression made me feel better. 120 sounds good to me for that timeframe.

Ooo, and congrats gagrl!!!

Thank you ladies.. I'm believing that baby was just a late implanter as the spotting has stopped. I'm feeling very wet down there but when I got to the bathroom there isn't anything there. The doctor did tell him he and his wife had fertility issues and when they had good daughter his wife's hcg was like mine and she went on to have a healthy baby girl 9 months later. I'm going to put my feet up and ready for the next couple of days and just chill..

I was 61 at 13dpo. Most recent beta at 6w1d was 39,000.

One draw tells you nothing and shame on your dr for worrying you. With dd hcg was 57 at 15dpo. The fact that it almost tripled in 2 days was all I needed to not get another draw as it just causes unnecessary stress. Good luck with your next draw and take it one day at a time.

Thank you ladies. I'm trying to just relax myself this weekend and we'll see what Sunday brings.

I can't remember what my 14 dpo was but my 12 was in the 50s and like you they told me I would likely miscarry. Well I'm 20 weeks today! Your next draw should tell you more. They have no way of knowing from.one number. When did you first test positive?

Your doctor shouldn't be saying things like that! Normal range goes as low as 5! My HCG at 15dpo( confirmed by charting) was only 27, and it had tripled three days later. I think your level sounds great!

Kazy I tested positive on Thursday. My period was due Wednesday. Spotting stopped and I feel very nauseated today.. However I think now I'm overcoming a sinus infection. I've had congestion for two weeks and now my throat is sore and Im blowing out yellow mucus... 😔😒

I hope you feel better soon! I had spotting too this time around. It really freaked me out because I have only had spotting with miscarriages. Combine that with what Dr said and I was certain it was a miscarriage. I know everyone is different but for me it was good news this time. Hope everything turns out great for you!

Thank you. I'll be getting my second hcg tomorrow around noon since I did the first one on Friday at 10:30am. I have the electronic medical record thing so as soon as I get my results I'll call my step dad since my doc wont be in the office until Monday. My step dad said anything above a 240 is what he is looking for.

Beta #4 954. Doctor is pleased and we are done with betas. Will be scheduling our first ultrasound the last week of November/first week of December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->