He arrived on time :)

DebbieLouise

Reaction score
Morning ladies
This post is a few days late but here goes....I was due on Sunday, I woke to bad period cramps in the tops of my legs at 7am at 7:10 I felt this heavy thud inside but it didn't hurt I still jumped out if bed haha. Then bang 7:11 my first contraction struck hard they were 4minutes apart and getting very intense by 9am they were 2minutes apart and lasting a minute and half so I gave labor ward a call got down at 9:20am at 9:25 I was already 7cm dilated. They walked me round to my room just as my waters broke. Next thing I knew the pushing urge was there and wasn't going anywhere. All I could have was gas and air due to baby's heart rate dropping onto the 50s with each contraction and he decided to try and come out lay on his side silly boy. After a good few contractions/pushes our beautiful boy was born at 12:47pm.

Weighing a shocking 8lb15ozs (they told me all along I will only have about a 7lb baby :haha:)
With a very short and easy labor of only 5hours 37minutes :) came home that night.
Will add a photo once on the computer later.

I HUGE thank you to all you ladies for all your help, support and advice xxx

Congratulations! I was due Sunday too...I'm still waiting!

Enjoy your new little bundle of joy xxx

Congrats. Send some of that labour dust around. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"