he banged his head

foxyroxie

Reaction score
Riley likes to crawl up the sofa and touch the wall he thinks its funny i dont normally let him but today i did so he started crawling up the sofa as normal i was watching him and the next think i no hes sat down right on the edge and before i could catch him hes fell!! banging his head on the fireplace on the way down i picked him up straight away and cuddles him he pushed me away at first cause he was having lots of crying and tears!! finally he let me cudle him but was kinda going dopey i quickly checked his head and he was bleeding so took him straight to the chemist (literally across the road) and they had a quick look and sai he should be fine take him docs to be on the safe side...

so off i went they checked him over said he will be fine just watch for sickness! so got him home he was back to his normal self i picked him up to check his head and i think its just a bad graze to the big gaping hole i thought it was going to be :blush: hes got a lil lump just the length of the graze/cut im so glad hes okay i had a good cry on the phone to me nan i feel like such a bad mum i should of caught him or even better not let him on the sofa in the first place!!!

hes having his afternoon nap now will check his head when he wakes again

Awwww poor little man leeon likes to climb the sofa and touch the wall too maybe its a boy thing and when he touches the wall he says beep lol but then he sits down and has his back away from the wall so hes on the edge have to be quick to catch him lol x

:hugs: They all do it hun , Ella is spiderwoman i swear , she thinks she can just jump on the sofa and climb walls only to fall backwards and land right on her head :rolleyes:
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->