He burps and farts and...

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Cracks up laughing :lol: Better start teaching him some good manners now!

haha we really should get him and max together ..they sound just alike !! it would be funny to see them burp, fart then laugh just like a bunch of collage dudes ..

Brenn can join in. He laugh at his fart the other day for the first time. I thought 'oh boy, now it starts'. So freaking cute though,

Dec farts and says "me art" !!! then rolls about laughing, I mean my little man laughs his head off, but then they are all going to grow up to be men, so does it really matter?? we teach them manners now and in 18 years time farting and burping is just so "COOL" and "MANLY" !!!!!! so why bother?? Lol

I couldnt agree more with the above statement , boys will be boys

girls pump too!! my little sister farts everytime she laughs then laughs more cause she farted! :lol: and shes 6!!

:lol: Sabby, I can't help but laugh at your dancing black man in his briefs :rofl::rofl: Where does that come from? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ha ha ha...
mine would lift his legs up as well if he's lying down when he farts

Lol, i`m just browsing through that page and OH found that dancingman on sabby`s thread and asked who is that? Is it his hubby! I was like cme on its just a funny character!
But yea it is funny though? Who is it?

Caitlyn lifts her leg up when she farts but she doesn't laugh :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"