He whimpering and I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by AlwaysPraying, Jun 5, 2011.

1. AlwaysPraying

AlwaysPraying Mom of two!

Its 11pm here and baby has woken up once at 930 and again at 1030 and is whimpering. It's so pathetic! I think he's not feeling well. I gave him some Tylenol and he's sleeping but every so often he will let out a mousy little cry. I don't want to go in and wake him. If I visit him he will wake up and that's no good. Poor kid! I have no idea what's wrong either. He's always so good. He slept funny today ate pretty well but threw up once and he never does that. It was clear so maybe mucus I'm not sure.

2. PrayinForBaby

PrayinForBaby Haley's Mommy =)

Is he running a fever?? Could it be teething? Ear infection? Wind?

3. AlwaysPraying

AlwaysPraying Mom of two!

No fever I've checked a few times tonight. Could be teething. He has six and he never acted like this before but he has been really drooly these last couple days. He wasn't acting sick at all today. Seemed his normal self. I did give some tummy stuff incase it was Somethig like that. He did have the hiccups twice really bad today. I'm guessing that's part of why he threw up.