Head down already ???

Chelle26

Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm 33 weeks and just wondering if this is normal for baba to be head down already ???

Yeah, my LO has been head down since 22 weeks :). I think most Lo's will be head down for the majority of 3rd tri, once they start to have less room to move around.

:( gosh u poor thing I've never felt pressure like it !!!!

I only started getting pressure once LO's head engaged :)

Babies can be head down at any point. They can still move around for quite some time. My little monkey is in pretty much a different position every week.

ye my little man has been head down since 20 week scan and every appt since...

Lol I don't think this monkey is moving anytime soon I feel like I have a brick in my lady garden :)

All t3 of mine have been head down since early on! It's come earlier and earlier with each pregnancy. Awful cervical/bladder headbutts!

My girl is head down and seems to have stayed there

Lol I feel a bit better knowing that its normal now :)

when I was pregnant with my first, she was head down during the 20 week scan, so she may have been head down before that too! Totally normal, and a bit of a relief in my personal opinion, I didn't have to worry about getting close to the end and baby still hasn't flipped yet

compltely normal, most bubs will find their own way head down by about 32wks in first preg, and by about 34//35 wks in supsequent pregnancies, they figure out that there's more room up top for their bums and legs to wiggle about so put their head down in the smaller space.

mine are normally head down from mid-twenty wks. x

My baba has been head down for quite some time but his head isn't engaged yet as far as I know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->