Head is spinning at this surprise......

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
So long story short I'm bf my 9 month old and on the progesterone only pill. Dh and I had decided we were done having babies after our two precious girls and our 5 losses. We just had enough and didn't want to go through anymore losses. Well 2 weeks and 2 days ago I missed 3 pills while my oldest dd was in the pediatric ICU after a fall... imagine my surprise when today I see a big bright bfp. I have been cramping a lot the last 2 days and decided I'd better just check! Ahhhhh not sure how I'm going to tell dh. He's going to freak out!!

Also I just had a mammogram two days ago with no protective aprons or anything because I thought there was no way I was pregnant.. now I'm really worried about bean!

I'm approximately 3+3 today

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1487879130776.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1487879130776.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 19
OMG Pink!!! Congrats! And I'm laughing at your story. I was totally the same way this time round. I think you read my journal and how I found out this time so you know that this was a shock for me too.

Oh and I wouldn't worry about the mammogram too much. My sis was exposed to x-rays while 5 weeks pg with one of her kids and didn't know she was pg at the time. That baby was just fine. Her dr said she was so early that the x-rays wouldn't have absorbed much anyway and it's more an issue if you have repeated exposure. I think you'll be fine but you can probably call your dr for reassurance if you are that worried.

BTW-If that is your line at 3+3, then I'm SO jealous! I don't get lines like that until after I've missed AF...

Thanks dairy! I know the lines are super dark like they were with my last pregnancy which started as twins!! So we will see :)

So long story short I'm bf my 9 month old and on the progesterone only pill. Dh and I had decided we were done having babies after our two precious girls and our 5 losses. We just had enough and didn't want to go through anymore losses. Well 2 weeks and 2 days ago I missed 3 pills while my oldest dd was in the pediatric ICU after a fall... imagine my surprise when today I see a big bright bfp. I have been cramping a lot the last 2 days and decided I'd better just check! Ahhhhh not sure how I'm going to tell dh. He's going to freak out!!

Also I just had a mammogram two days ago with no protective aprons or anything because I thought there was no way I was pregnant.. now I'm really worried about bean!

I'm approximately 3+3 today

Congratulations!!!!! Try not to worry too much about the no apron thing. I found out at 11weeks 4days (Tuesday this week) I was pregnant and didn't have a clue so everything I could have done wrong, I did and had a scan at 11weeks 5 days and everything is perfect.

Wishing you a H+H pregnancy xxxx

I'm still jealous...My twin pregnancy didn't have lines or hCG levels any different than my other ones so even then, I couldn't get lines like that uber early. :haha:

When are you telling DH or have you yet?

My lines this time are much like my twin pregnancy test results.

I already told dh, he took the news really well, better than I did I think lol!

Same here. I was shaking and just absolutely baffled at the bfp I got but DH's reaction was 'Huh. Well, that's how it goes.' :haha:

Glad he took it well though.

Congrats Pink! This baby was a surprise for us too. We weren't planning on trying until later but we had an unexpected :bfp: after a romp on New Years eve. Now I'm almost 10 weeks with a 6 month old :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->