Headache!

princess2406

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys💙
Reaction score
I am suffering really bad with headaches, literally from waking up in a morning until I go to bed at night! I don't remember feeling like this in the early stages when I was pg with my ds. At the same time feeling nauseas throughout the day, I feel really fed up and I've no energy. Anybody else?

I have had headaches the past few days. The normally start after lunch and last on and off until I go to bed. I am trying to drink a lot of water but it doesn't seem to help. I also do not remember having headaches when I was pregnant with my son.

Sorry you're suffering too. I'm trying to drink plenty of water also but it's not easy when I'm constantly feeling sick.

I have been getting some crazy headaches too. Though I know sometimes it has to do if I had my cup of coffee or not. If I do finish it, I am doomed.

By chance did you cut out caffeine completely from your diet?

Yes I've totally gone off tea! Usually have 2-3 cups a day plus a green tea in a morning and I haven't had either. Never even thought of that.

I get headaches as part of my morning sickness. This is the biggest gap I've had between pregnancies - 1 year - so I remember each pregnancy oh so fondly. Haha. I'm sure the caffeine withdrawal isn't helping. I refuse to take any pain relievers during pregnancy, but if at all possible, taking a 2 hour nap in the middle of the day assured me that I'd be without a headache for at least 2 hours of the day. Yeah, it's that bad, I know. I'm getting better now, having a headache today but hadn't had one all week. I'll be 13 weeks along tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->