headaches and dizziness

Amy

Reaction score
hi girls, anyone else getting this? i get an extreme headache then i start getting dizzy and my vision goes funny!!:shrug:

I've been getting a lot of bad headaches. It might be a migraine if your vision is affected?

with me ....that happen to me once,and telynol did not work at all....that last whole 1 day and during it i was just hate every voice.....lol
thnx god no more now whish u best of luck ,i cope it with strong tea( i know its bad) with milk...

Ive been suffering with this like mad, the only thing I can say is go to your doctor or ER if that headaches get that bad. Ive spent thursday in the doctors, friday in the hospital for bloods, and today back at the doctors due to my headaches and dizziness, so now we are trying to rule out pre-eclampsia and testing my iron levels to see if I am anemic.

I've had dizzying headaches for almost 2 weeks now. I went to a clinic last Tuesday and he gave me a few things to try, but nothing has worked. I see my regular doctor tomorrow so I will be chatting with him about what to do about it. My BP has always been normal, however in the past I have had problems with anemia in pregnancy, so it might be that....

Go to the doctor/midwife to rule out PET
You need your BP taking and a urine sample testing x

yeah that panicked about pre eclampsia with me and said keep an eye out for other signs when i seen the doc last week. I have a 2yr old so dont want to go to hospital unless i really have to. Its so horrible cos i feel out of control of my body!

I know what you mean, I was off with them all last week, and went into work today to try and give it a go, I have a terrible headache coming on, and just feel useless, the whole time at work I felt like I had no energy, and was going to faint any minute, guess ill just see how tomorrow goes lol

I know what you mean, I was off with them all last week, and went into work today to try and give it a go, I have a terrible headache coming on, and just feel useless, the whole time at work I felt like I had no energy, and was going to faint any minute, guess ill just see how tomorrow goes lol

I'm the exact same way! Went to work 2 1/2 days last week, came in today to give it a go again, but I just feel useless. I can't concentrate on anything, and my headaches are giving me nausea (mine went away just after 12 weeks). Gotta talk to the doctor and see what's up. Tylenol does not help!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->